Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Just take a look at the 4/2 simulcraft numbers you can see how far frost is behind, why would you play a spec that isnt the best dps lol? Even with the 5% nerf it only comes out to a total 3% dmg loss which is still far ahead of fire by a long ways and frost, the new 4.2 bis numbers are up on the site.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Just take a look at the 4/2 simulcraft numbers you can see how far frost is behind, why would you play a spec that isnt the best dps lol? Even with the 5% nerf it only comes out to a total 3% dmg loss which is still far ahead of fire by a long ways and frost, the new 4.2 bis numbers are up on the site.
    For one...fight mechanics. Secondly, SimCraft doesn't have full T12 heroic gear listed in their results, the tests are showing T11 372 on the site itself. Third...the tier isn't even OUT yet. You can use sims to judge how well something will do in current tier with mechanics and gear allotted, not for something not even out yet. Lastly, the difference between Frost and Arcane on a Patchwerk fight is 1,075...not much to write home to mother about.

I ran sims arcane vs fire with BiS gear I could get my hands on through wowhead ... including legendary staff and arcane is close to 10k ahead of fire...

Keep in mind though, the sim does not yet take into account set bonus's and some of the trinket and staff procs....

even so, from a stat perspective it was not hard to believe arcane would gain on fire even with a 5% nerf.... it scales extremely well with intellect...

when finals sims are out, I expect arcane still be up 5 to 7k over fire.

Molten Core's Ragnaros Vs Me as Destruction: Annoying shit.