Poll: How did you do in Tier 11 progression?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asics View Post
    Armory is in sig.
    An armory link is hardly proof. You can link anyone's armory if you want to.

Still, I don't think anyone would lie. Why lie when no one gives a shit about how progressed you?

My guild is currently 8/12 normal, as we are extremely casual.

They were only 3/12 normal until I joined up and became our new raid leader. Now that I actually require a minimum gear level and make my raiders watch the fights before hand, use food, and use flasks, things are going MUCH better.

So, over the past two weeks we've made some awesome progress considering how far behind we were.

we're just hoping to get 12/12 normal, with a couple hardmodes thrown in (such as Halfus) before 4.2 drops.
    If we don't, then I'm going to be pushing my raiders as hard as I can to get 7/7 Firelands as soon as possible so we can get started on hard modes.

EDIT: Holy hell, I did not expect such a large percent of the people posting here to be so far into hard modes. 0_0
    Then again, I do play on like the 100-something'th ranked US server

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild is 10/12 currently, with Al'Akir and Nefarian left.

One thing that displeased me was the uneven distribution of loot from bosses, where one class/spec significantly benefited from having desirable gear drop from an early boss(es) versus another class/spec suffering because their gear came from a late boss(es). While it is impossible to perfectly have boss loot spread out evenly, I feel that Blizzard could have done better.

Raid difficulty has been a mixed-bag in my experience. Generally, raid bosses were a step up from their WotLK counterparts (which isn't too bad) but on the end bosses it seems the curve was a bit steep.

Overall, I have not been satisfied with this tier of raiding mainly due to unreliable attendance and having to keep bringing in new people to replace the ones that go inactive -- WotLK attendance was actually higher and we had less turnover. That, I think, has been the biggest snag.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchika View Post
    I'm one of those 13/13 players. This was a very fun raiding tier, despite its many challenges. One thing I'd like to say tho is, Sinestra is easier than H AC, which to me, makes the options in this poll slightly skewed, but still a very interesting thread to follow.
    The only reason I chose Sinestra as the "13/13 heroic" reference point is because, according to clearing statistics only, it is the boss that has been killed the least.

I do, however, appreciate your feedback. Also, congrats to the 15 so far people who have said they defeated all of this game's content. A feat indeed!

To the 16 so far who did not clear normal mode thusfar, I wish you much better success in the coming content. I know that twelve bosses can seem very casual unfriendly. Perhaps only seven will be a far more suitable number for many guilds who have the talent, but lack the time (I know there are guilds out there that can literally only raid one day a week).

Keep those results coming!
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

0/13 which means I beat the game

8/13 atm 10 man. Don't think we will get more down :'/

6 Hours a week, 11/12 (Skipped Al'Akir), 1/13 HM hopefully 3/13 by the time Patch hits. Pretty happy.

5/13 HC then RL issues within the guild forced us to stop raiding for a month...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    my guild is one of the majority less than 12/12 guilds and also how many people do you guys think are lieing
    I would suspect some might be. However, that being said, I go into the belief that most people see a poll the way I do, which is a way to accurately describe something. IN other words, if you're a person that REALLY feels the need to lie in a poll for whatever reason that may be (fur the lulz, to make yourself feel better about your situation, ect.)...I mean, then in the end who are you really lying to?

Only yourself. Which does not bother me in the least. It just makes me think of what a sad person one needs to be to have to feel that lying in an online poll about progression is going to gain them some sort of increased stature in social hierarchy (or because they're really that bored).

Quote Originally Posted by Darnash View Post
    I killed 12/12 normal on 25 and 1/13 heroic on 25. My guild is pretty damn casual, and we're the only remaining 25 man guild horde side on our server. So I'm pretty happy.
    Shouldn't be a problem for you. Took my guild 3 weeks to get Council and 3 days to get Al' Akir

Deleted
    Chogall 25HC and sinestra left :|

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    my guild is one of the majority less than 12/12 guilds and also how many people do you guys think are lieing
    I don't really think anyone is lying, casual players that are 12/12 are casual, and therefore don't spend time on MMO-Champion forums. People who are hardcore raiders tend to always be connected with the game whether it be in game or on the forums.

5/13 stopped playing around a month or so ago, waiting for 4.2.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    I should add that my guild kind of cheated and did Al'Akir on 10-man with two different groups (though we did attempt him on 25-man normal).

But the plus side is in this raid design it still counts, so I am at least a Defender of this very Shattered World (and very occasionally a Slayer of the Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions).

Quote Originally Posted by Ruchika View Post
    I'm one of those 13/13 players. This was a very fun raiding tier, despite its many challenges. One thing I'd like to say tho is, Sinestra is easier than H AC, which to me, makes the options in this poll slightly skewed, but still a very interesting thread to follow.
    Totally agreeing with you. I'm also at 13/13 and sinestra is easier than "a lot" of bosses al'akir (hate that stupid fight), AC, cho'gall.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Slayer of the Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions).
    Really needs to be a perma-title at some point

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent even done ANY of the t11 raids yet, I want to. But I'm very dependant on beeing in the right guild, where I feel welcome and acctually have fun.
    To bad on my realm those kind of guilds are near non excistant, or the ones who are decent are just to hardcore for my taste.

And I cba to migrate once again... :P

I'll just jump onto the giant PuG wave for t11 raids that will come with firelands, it wont be as satisfying as clearing it when it's fresh. But it's atleast something, and I'm kinda satisfied with that.

I've killed all but heroic council (3% wipe a couple days ago, it's gonna die this Monday) and I missed the al'akir kill my guild did on 10 man to get realm first heroic al'akir. Other than that everything is dead, with Me being one of two hunters with the sinestra legs on the server ^.^