Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Don't worry OP, I see mobile phones are taking the same trend as computers.

What I mean:
    1-2 years they bring better stuff and grow in size
    1-2 years they don't bring anything new but shrink in size
    then the cycle repeats, I think this is starting to happen to phones too.

Deleted
    It's kinda weird, yea... I have iPhone 4 and I personally think that the 3.5" screen is just enough, almost too much. When I see 4.0 or even 4.3" (the new Samsung for example) it makes me almot sad and I hope at least some manufacturers won't go that way.

If you want something that huge get a tablet people.

havent u all seen all those vids with japanese salery men walking around with cellphones so big they have to have a backpack for the big part?

oh and i love my samsung galaxy s gt-i9000, it like having a second gf... one thats smart.
    Last edited by goneloco; 2011-06-12 at 09:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh... Yeah, I meant a 360.

If you start at a big cell phone then get smaller THEN come BACK to a big cell phone...pretty sure that's a 360.

Deleted
    That's why I got a Nokia X3-02 half a year ago - small, light (~70g) and cheap (175€ at the time, now 100-129€) with all the basic features and connectivity options, but no support for some "high-end" smartphone services and software, which I have no use for as of now.
    Last edited by mmoc4e12ba5ccd; 2011-06-20 at 06:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    Uhh... Yeah, I meant a 360.

If you start at a big cell phone then get smaller THEN come BACK to a big cell phone...pretty sure that's a 360.
    yup, it's already been cleared up. You described the size of the cellphones (which in fact has came a full circle), and I understood the "development direction", which went from
    big -----> small
    to
    big <----- small,
    and you can see from the arrow where I got the 180

According to my technical analysis I would like to say that this is an excellent infromation regarding the best and excellent featured mobile phones which have a large scale demand in the market. Double 180 would be a better term and It's not a full circle that he's describing. They were getting smaller, now they are getting bigger again, that's a change of direction.

Would you want a touch phone capable of playing 720p video with a tiny screen?

With touch screens, they need to be of some size to actually be usable.

At the same time, phones are thinner than ever before though.