Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Alright, seems like 32" is too big for gaming then. I'll maybe get a 27" or a 120Hz monitor.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    I believe I read somewhere that the sweetspot for the 1080p resolution at a normal sitting distance is a 24" screen. At anything above that you can more than clearly see pixels, and, worse yet, you will have to turn your head to view the very sides of the screens which will be tiresome for neck, shoulders and eyes.

Deleted
    32" sounds insanely big.

I'd go for a 24".

Deleted
    A friend of mine has a 32" tv as a monitor, he uses 1920 or whatever the resolution is.
    The trick is to have the right amount of space between you and the screen, it works absolutely fantastic if you get it right.

I can also add that I've raided (progressed and downed omnotron heroic) on that screen, no problem at all.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a 32" TV found it a bit too in your face for normal desktop viewing so dropped back to a 27" =)

I'm sitting about 2 feet away it atm. I like the immersiveness of a big screen but I found at that distance 32" I had to turn my head to see stuff.
    Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society

Deleted
    I would not go above 22" for desktop monitors. Mainly because I like using two or three of them at the same time and bigger screen would take too muh room but also because having bigger screens make it harder for me to read anything written in chatboxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, yeah contrary to popular belif, things get smaller with bigger screens as a result of using a higher resolution.

I'd stick with a 24" Full HD screen.

32" That close up isn't going to be comfortable.