Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I actually like the druid set for some reason... Even with the helm... It is something I can quite easily see someone in running into a ton of fire...

That said, what is this bug on the gloves? I don't see anything out of place.

Edit: The only thing with the gloves I see is the skin getting clipped on the blue gloves.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-06-13 at 07:34 PM.

Deleted
    really nice sets

Druids gettin spoiled mayne... First a flaming kitty. Then easily the best looking t12 set.

My gawd...can they make helms any more uglier.
    The warriors is leet...but the druid. I'm embarrassed. Think I will be unchecking the "display helm" option.

does anyone has the current version of wow modelviewer including t12 sets and could do me a favour? i really would like to see druid tier 12 on a male and female tauren without the helmet. would help me with my decision to buy a character re-customization. a screenshot of that would be awesome. thanks^^

Druids have pants and Paladins have skirts. This world is DOOMED people, DOOMED I tell you. You heard it here before!

The warrior helmet looks fine and thats all. This thing of theming sets after instances isnt working.

Deleted
    druid is the worst one ever loooool

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the druid shoulders/helm. but.... where is my robe skinny troll legs in pants its blah.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    T12 Warrior looks like it belongs on a Paladin in my opinion. Druid looks stupid this time around as well.

Quite disappointed by the Warrior set. Oh well , 13 might look better ^^

Deleted
    but but but....

I don't want to look like a cow thats wearing a burning tree D:

plus female Taurens + pants = just wrong D:

pls tauren druid pics!

Wtf is on the druids shoulders? a volcano? that just looks stupid I feel sorry for the poor druid having to carry heavy rocks around all day.

There are going to be a lot of players hiding their helm: Mage, DK, Druid...

Druid's are going to be praying for a "hide all gear" check box.

I find it amazing that Rift is only 3 months in and already on its 3rd major content patch. 1.3 looks AMAZING!!!!!
    Blizzard has a billion pounds a year turn over from subs alone. . Catacysm would of made them 3.6 billion on just the box..... And yet still takes 7 f'in months to launch a new raid?
    I REALLY Hope this bites them in the ass, because 7 new bosses in 7 months is not good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO tho, the really bad looking sets this tier has to be Priest & Shaman set.
    The rest of the sets looks pretty awesome with Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight & Rogues looking overly badass.

---------- Post added 2011-06-14 at 06:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    I find it amazing that Rift is only 3 months in and already on its 3rd major content patch. 1.3 looks AMAZING!!!!!
    Blizzard has a billion pounds a year turn over from subs alone. . Catacysm would of made them 3.6 billion on just the box..... And yet still takes 7 f'in months to launch a new raid?
    I REALLY Hope this bites them in the ass, because 7 new bosses in 7 months is not good enough.
    Wrong forum bro.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    You know how the first three months of relationships are always amazing and exciting but then start to fizzle a bit?

I desperately hope that they use robes for the druid tier. I think it would be unprecedented, but perfectly possible for the feral set to use pants and the caster sets to use robes.

Deleted
    I've tried the druid set in game...

The blet is very very thin, it's almost invisible, you can't tell if a druid is wearing a belt or not

The feet are really short when weared by a night elf. ~ 1/2 of the actual fading violet sandals

The head is covered by some sort of force field, making you look like a light bulb and the character head has no hairs.

Shoulders are plain boring, no animation, just a little glow.

btw my moonkin will look exactly the same so....who cares.