View Poll Results: Hunter takes Fandral's Flamescythe - what do you do?

Voters
738. This poll is closed
  • Nothing.

330 44.72%
  • Bitch in private.

122 16.53%
  • Complain in public.

95 12.87%
  • Post on server forums.

39 5.28%
  • Go kill rare Hunter pet spawns.

329 44.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For guilds, druid gets it first
    For pugs, whoever wins the roll

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    If it's a PuG run a hunter would never get it before a feral unless the leaders are clueless about the game.
    If it was a PuG I would allow anyone equal priority on items if it's their armorclass and for their mainspec. Just because it's better for one class doesn't make it bad for another. Also it's a PuG, I don't see why they would use class priority, unless the Raid Leader is a Druid(!)

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    He asked what if that situation did come up. Which in that case, that tard wouldn't be trading it with anyone.
    better a tard has it than a resto dudu. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Let him keep the scythe because it's a good hunter weapon? Doesn't matter if it turns you into a flaming cat if he won it and it's a good item. why would you complain just because kittys want to have a different look? Really?
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Guild run- QQ endlessly until I win the next staff
    Pug- /shrug. Number one rule of pugs always expect the worst, weather it be wiping all night or losing your shiny new fire kitty staff to the lowest dps hunturd in the group, pugs are unpredictable.

second: kick hunter and friend

first: acceptable, bow-wielding cats will be badass if this doesn't become druid-only
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

If it's a guild run, it wouldn't happen, especially with a loot council. No hunter should get priority on a melee weapon over a melee class.

The cosmetic effect doesn't matter at all, this is just the "Should hunters get equal priority on a melee weapon" argument all over again. People are getting too hung up over the fire cat effect.

If a hunter won it over me, I would present THAT argument, not argue about the cosmetic effect. If the raid didn't listen, then whatever, I'll be a bit pissed, but what can you do. No need to make a scene.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2011-06-13 at 05:52 PM.

Its a great upgrade for both classes...grow up and realize that shit happens....and get it next drop

My, so many bad druids commenting. "IT TURNS ME INTO A FIRE KITTEN. IT'S 283390152850931 TIMES MORE BETTERRERER FOR ME!"
    A good raider would at least realise that what's better for the RAID as a whole is what matters. A graphic change does not make the raid somehow more fluent in their capabilities. Especially on the single fellow who's busy slamming his claws and mouth into the boss' ass.
    If the hunter finds it as much of an upgrade as the druid, then why should the hunter be turned down just because the druid wants to be Fluffy after July 4th?
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

since its a melee weapon... Feral > Hunter
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

If the Druid already had the Ranseur of Hatred, it's not a significant upgrade for him and he has no real reason to QQ (presuming the Hunter didn't already have the Ranseur).
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

My guild doesn't have a feral druid in the raid except our raid leader (who is a bear tank) and he has said he doesn't really care about the vanity proc on the staff. We'll probably loot council for it like we do everything else. It's a good staff for hunters too, just because it has a vanity proc doesn't mean you're automatically entitled to it.

Ive lost plenty of agility neck pieces, rings, trinkets, and melee weapons to rogues and kittys...when I do I congratulate them on their upgrade and move on...this poll suggesting that people should do anything but this has no use other than starting a flame war...congrats

Am I the only one imagining the "Complain in Public" option as a dissheveled homeless man standing in front of a public library mumbling invectives against the government, [insert nationality/race of your choice], and hunters ninja'ing the flame kitty staff?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    And this question is the reason I'm convinced casual players have overrun the game. People are more concerned with the pretty colors than with the, oh I don't know.........fact its an upgrade. Either roll a hunter/feral druid or stop complaining. I mean really!?

Deleted
    Any decent guild would give it to the player that would best benefit the raid form a performace PoV, or one who deserves it most through DPK or loot council.
    Any decent hunter would allow their feral druid guild mates to take it purely on the cosmetic effect, there is such a thing as being nice. Excepting ofc that said staff is such an upgrade that it could have a genuine effect on the downing of bosses, in which case the druid should wait for it to drop again.

Reverse the situation.... What if hunters had a weapon that turned them into some sort of dark ranger or whatever but a druid wins it..... Then the hunters would be bitching because it wouldn't do anythng cosmetically for the druid.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    simple,, kill the hunter with your new improved rake
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heyiamdan View Post
    Reverse the situation.... What if hunters had a weapon that turned them into some sort of dark ranger or whatever but a druid wins it..... Then the hunters would be bitching because it wouldn't do anythng cosmetically for the druid.
    I disagree with this. Most Hunters use their pets for cosmetics, not their toons. Now, if it turned your pet into a flaming version, yeah, the argument makes a little more sense.

Nothing because I are hunter :P