Building new computer - would love opinions!

Well I've finally decided to build a new PC after having this hand me down for a while now and since its the first one ill build myself I would love opinions on the parts i'm thinking of using.

Case: Gladiator 600
    Motherboard: ASUS M4A88TD-M
    GPU: Radeon HD 6850
    PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
    RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB
    HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB

My budget came out to be around ~650$. If anyone has any recommendations for other parts I should look into that are cheaper / better or whatever but still stays close to my budget let me know. The main use of this computer will be gaming. I don't expect it to be able to run everything on Ultra but I want it to come pretty close to it.

This build comes out to be 616$ if anyone was wondering.

Personally is get a bit bigger psu, simply for the possibility for future upgrades. But thats just me.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What can you harvest from the old computer is the question I have. Can you put off upgrading say a video card for the time being? If so you can probably squeeze out a 2500k build.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pot-quot-Build
    >.> That should give you a better foundation. That's an odd price point at this point in time.