Post Cataclysm - Sell it , as in making me wanna play it.

Hey!

I am bored, haven't found any new and exciting game to play, no awesome plans for summer i've been thinking of spending it inside to make my already pale skin a bit paler.

As a World of Warcraft player I am your standard know-it-all-played-since-the-beginning-vanilla-is-awesome-you-suck-that-is-all kind of guy.
    Leveled to 85 on my warlock before I quit but never raided any of the Cataclysm raids; never re-leveled the new Azeroth though so that might be a good starting point.

So as the title says: Can you sell Cataclysm to me in such a good way to make me wanna play it again?

ps. not trolling

If you don't want to play any more fine, I don't care.
    No point trying to convince you if you've already got bored.

Stop being lazy and play the trial, don't tell other people to do your thinking for you.

DECiDE FOR YOUR GOD DAMNED SELF. So fucking sick of these shitty fucking topics showing up.

Cataclysm sucks , go play hello kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunderyeh View Post
    Hey!

I am bored, haven't found any new and exciting game to play, no awesome plans for summer i've been thinking of spending it inside to make my already pale skin a bit paler.

As a World of Warcraft player I am your standard know-it-all-played-since-the-beginning-vanilla-is-awesome-you-suck-that-is-all kind of guy.
    Leveled to 85 on my warlock before I quit but never raided any of the Cataclysm raids; never re-leveled the new Azeroth though so that might be a good starting point.

So as the title says: Can you sell Cataclysm to me in such a good way to make me wanna play it again?

ps. not trolling
    ok will be honest from my part, im waiting 4.2 release but i think leave wow same(plz i dont need to be trolled on this like GTFO, we dont care, plz i can have your gold before you leave?ect..) all i want say is that im playing wow since vanilla too and i though its was a worth to buy cata, and for me its no, if i had known that cata was going to be like it is presently, probably i will have not buy it, anyway ITS MY OPINION(im speaking for myself only) will say sincerely that some player call it CATAsual and its true(for me again), PvP is totally crap this season(not a noob sorry)

p.s anyway im sorry for my bad english, im a french canadian

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    DECiDE FOR YOUR GOD DAMNED SELF. So fucking sick of these shitty fucking topics showing up.
    wow man this guys ask opinion, forum are there for it? just take it cool.......

Deleted
    The raids are pretty cool I loved the first tier of cata raids...the problem I found with the game is finding something to do out of raid hours,there doesn't seem to be enough content to keep me busy...the pug scene is dead compared to previous expansions and for me this had a huge ''domino effect'' to the rest of the game.

I used to love leveling alts and getting them raid ready then just pugging raids when I was bored,it was just something to do...for me it seems pointless even leveling an alt because I know its harder to find pug groups these days.

If you just like to log on and raid the game is perfect...if you prefer playing wow for x amount of hours per day then I think you will find yourself getting bored pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    If you don't want to play any more fine, I don't care.
    No point trying to convince you if you've already got bored.

Stop being lazy and play the trial, don't tell other people to do your thinking for you.
    I wasn't saying I got bored of it, never said any reason for why i did it in fact.

I have played the game as i stated before, i would have thought someone with almost 1500 posts could actually read a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    Awesome answer couldn't expect anything else, you sir have made this day glorious, these words and the thoughtful appreciation of my well being is truly remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    all i want say is that im playing wow since vanilla too and i though its was a worth to buy cata, and for me its no, if i had known that cata was going to be like it is presently, probably i will have not buy it
    Thanks for your honest answer and i appreciate someone taking his time to actually tell their opinion.

ps. You don't have to apoligize for your english i can read it and so can everone else.

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sithiwa View Post
    If you just like to log on and raid the game is perfect...if you prefer playing wow for x amount of hours per day then I think you will find yourself getting bored pretty fast.
    I wouldn't have any problem with that as i have a job aswell so this sounds actually quite good, thanks for your input!
    Last edited by Dunderyeh; 2011-06-13 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    Its fun, I like it. I can't find a better game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithiwa View Post
    The raids are pretty cool I loved the first tier of cata raids...the problem I found with the game is finding something to do out of raid hours,there doesn't seem to be enough content to keep me busy...the pug scene is dead compared to previous expansions and for me this had a huge ''domino effect'' to the rest of the game.

I used to love leveling alts and getting them raid ready then just pugging raids when I was bored,it was just something to do...for me it seems pointless even leveling an alt because I know its harder to find pug groups these days.

yes if you playing any more than 2 hours / week then you becoming very very bored

If you don't like grinding or if you've grown tired of pointless gear-obsession then no, this is not the game for you. However, until TOR and GW2 come out there's no other MMO to play so if you really want an MMO then buy it and play it.

Personally, I thought this X-Pack was the worst of them all. I mean, they're reusing old content, old music, old art, old textures and so on, dusting it off a bit and selling it back to us. Next Expansion we'll probably see a revamp of Outland as "Illidan returns - the new, night elf-ish witch-king that wants to consume the other..uhm..world!!" - it'll be called "Otherworld". Heck, Kotick will probably start an ingame shop where we can buy max-level characters who have t37 and all achis unlocked.

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Its fun, I like it. I can't find a better game.
    That's the problem with the MMO-market, it's like choosing between terminal cancer and AIDS.
    I.M.F - Imposing Misery Forever.

Q: What's the difference between fascism and libertarianism?
    A: Under fascism, you are starved of your freedom. Under libertarianism, you are free to starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalorian View Post
    If you don't like grinding or if you've grown tired of pointless gear-obsession then no, this is not the game for you. However, until TOR and GW2 come out there's no other MMO to play so if you really want an MMO then buy it and play it.

Personally, I thought this X-Pack was the worst of them all. I mean, they're reusing old content, old music, old art, old textures and so on, dusting it off a bit and selling it back to us. Next Expansion we'll probably see a revamp of Outland as "Illidan returns - the new, night elf-ish witch-king that wants to consume the other..uhm..world!!" - it'll be called "Otherworld". Heck, Kotick will probably start an ingame shop where we can buy max-level characters who have t37 and all achis unlocked.

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 09:06 PM ----------

That's the problem with the MMO-market, it's like choosing between terminal cancer and AIDS.
    i feel bad for blizzard, people say BRING BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!! and then when they try and go back you get this guy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberes View Post
    i feel bad for blizzard, people say BRING BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!! and then when they try and go back you get this guy here.
    Bring back the way it was gameplay-wise and mechanic-wise, don't recycle content that we've already gone through is what those people are trying to say, just my guess.
    I.M.F - Imposing Misery Forever.

Q: What's the difference between fascism and libertarianism?
    A: Under fascism, you are starved of your freedom. Under libertarianism, you are free to starve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalorian View Post
    I am SO stealing this as my sig.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    they didn't bring back the way it was

Deleted
    You must start playing again for one reason: Arena

http://www.arenajunkies.com/team/3v3...3%80%ED%95%AB/

Look, you can get Vicious gladiator and world rank one with 59% win chance lol.

WoW:Cataclysm... get it quick while Blizzard still has a top MMO on the market.

Huh? warcraft vanilla never has microtransaction pets / premium pay to win service