Satrina Buff Frames/SBF Question

Hy i want to make a more specific config for my buffs in my UI. I want to have long time buffs at top of screen and short time buffs closer to middle of screen atached to player unitframes.
    Now the problem. How can i do this with Satrina Buff Frames since it dosent rly let me (or i dont know how) to create to separate buff frames for same unit neither it lets me separate short time buffs from long time buffs. I found a way by playing with blacklist/whitelist options but im stuck in separating into 2 diferent frames. If anyone can hlp pls i would be verry happy

PS. i would avoid using raven since i cant manage to keep my AI-Articons skin and i want to avoid buttonfacade as secondary solution.

Not sure if this would work, but try setting Raven to use the Blizzard buttonfacade skin.
    /bf to open the options for buttonfacade - expand the selection on the left if needed and click Addons.
    Raven - Skin - Blizzard.
    That "appears" to use the default graphics for the skin, which should use that from AI-Art.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The quick and dirty notation on how to do what you want with SBF:

Note: I'm using 2 minutes as the divider between Long Term and Short Term buffs - more than 2 minutes (total duration) is Long Term, less than 2 minutes is Short Term. This means that buffs don't move from Long to Short when their remaining duration drops below 2 minutes - if you want that to happen, use "R" instead of "D" in the lines below.

Create a frame. Name it LTBuff (or something else special - LT = Long Term).
    Set "Unit" dropdown to "Player".
    Click "Buffs" box, click "Whitelist" box.
    Go to the Filters tab.
    Enter a filter that says "D<2". Click "Okay".

Create second frame. Name it "STBuff".
    Set "Unit" dropdown to "Player".
    Click the "Buffs" box, click the "Whitelist" box.
    Go to the Filters tab.
    Enter a filter that says "D>2". Click "Okay".

You're done! Now just make them look pretty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Enter a filter that says "D<2". Click "Okay".
    Enter a filter that says "D>2". Click "Okay".
    And if you get a 2 minute duration buff, your buff disappears. Yay!

Tyy for help i made it work.
    Ye the 2min duration buff may disapear but dont rly know any important buffs atm that i should consider tracking.

Last question. DOnt think it can work but is there any chance to have my Debuffs for ex. to be shown first and then the rest of debuffs. ShadowedUnit frames was doing that even enlarging them.
    I want to have this is so i can see wich of the 2-3 living bombs on target is mine if im interested in timer.

Ty again for quick help!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Tyy for help i made it work.
    Ye the 2min duration buff may disapear but dont rly know any important buffs atm that i should consider tracking.

Last question. DOnt think it can work but is there any chance to have my Debuffs for ex. to be shown first and then the rest of debuffs. ShadowedUnit frames was doing that even enlarging them.
    I want to have this is so i can see wich of the 2-3 living bombs on target is mine if im interested in timer.

Ty again for quick help!!
    Using SBF? Take a look at the "Flowing" (I think that's what it was called) options. Make one frame for your debuffs, make another one for "not your" debuffs, let the second flow into the first.

yes that actualy solved my second problem !! Great!! Thank you verry much <3

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    To solve the "2 minute duration buff disappearing" (I was tired when I wrote the above post :P)
    just change the 2nd filter to "D>=2", this puts buffs of exactly 2 minutes duration into your short term buff display.

And Treeston is right - it's the "Flowing" options (tab is on the bottom of the SBF config frame, not the top) that allow you to do what you want.

ye tryed /done that aswell ty for great feedback