Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    no one can answer that but yourself.

That said though, if you want to raid -

do you have a spot waiting for you
    are you going to have to search for a guild and transfer to a new server to do it
    even if you have a spot available, will you be welcomed back by the guild you left
    will you only be a part time flake that shows up at a new patch and leaves 1 month later after you are bored, if so, stay away, you'll do more harm than good with your current guild. Personally I really hate the people that show up for 1 month after a major patch or expansion and then all they do is qq when they are raiding, then quit again. If you are this type, stay away, find another game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    Decide for yourself.
    Thank you for reading my mind

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    If ya miss it, try it, if ya don't like it cancel it again
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    While the general response I see on the forums is negative based on the overall feel of Cata, I would love to get back into raiding, Firelands looks pretty amazing.

I think Blizz will really out-do themselves this patch.
    If that's what you think, then... isn't that reason enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    While the general response I see on the forums is negative based on the overall feel of Cata, I would love to get back into raiding, Firelands looks pretty amazing.

I think Blizz will really out-do themselves this patch.
    OP has already made up his mind and just wants people to validate his decision. Don't be a sheep, do what you want to do.

One month subscription will cost you about $15 - try out the game when the patch drops and see for yourself if you should stay or not.

The only way you can find out is to renew but your impressions will tell you if you should stay or if you should go.

Deleted
    Renew is a good and cheap healing spell. If you have the free GCDs you should use it as much as possible.

Getting the 12.5% Haste for the extra tick is also recommended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Renew is a good and cheap healing spell. If you have the free GCDs you should use it as much as possible.

Getting the 12.5% Haste for the extra tick is also recommended.
    I c wt u dd there

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    1) I thought this was a holy priest topic

2) Most people on the forums aren't there to talk about how much fun they had that day. Like the news, most forum posts are rather negative. They are not necessarily representative of what the average player experiences in-game.
    But my general expiriance in game was negative in Cata. All I did was Arena and dailies etc.

I think it's just my server/battlegroup/guild. I'm sort of lonely, most of my friends quit or xfered. Not really sure what to do, maybe Xfer to executus, where a friend of mine went.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    See for yourself. Activate for a month, and check things out. Level some new shat, etc. etc.

For what it's worth, I would say, not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser View Post
    I was actually expecting an interesting discussion about when and where Priests use Renew, due to the capitalization of the thread title
    Same here.

Waiting till 4.3 it get better. Mayb fixing bugs and add fun

Lol so many people thinking Renew the priest spell.