Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The company I bought it from, gigabyte website asks me to contact the company I purchased the product from.

I'm going to assume you're in Europe or something. But either way, Gigabyte provides the warranty, not the store. I know over there that you typically go through the retailer, but if the store is gone, then I would think it's up to Gigabyte to follow through with their warranty. Keep pushing on them, unless the card is out of warranty that is.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima View Post
    The company I bought it from, gigabyte website asks me to contact the company I purchased the product from.
    Where DID you buy it from?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you never answered the questions about the GPU cables. Before you send it off for a replacement, are you sure that the card was into the slot completely, and that you connected the extra power cable for it?

That another graphic cards works does not proof that yours is faulty, like if you didn't connect it properly.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

Of course I have tried re-seating the thing a number of times and the power cable is plugged in all the way. I bought the thing as part of a custom PC from some independant computer shop that probably went bankrupt along with most shops in the UK that aren't part of some big chain lol...