Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretcia View Post
    If people see you trying for it, they tend to specifically target you.
    This is pretty easy done in big BGs like AV/IoC. For example at the side of field of strife in AV where you wait untill a bad geared player (less then 100K HP for example) comes a long. Might require few tries to find enough nabs and make sure ou don't get caught. Or get lucky in a WSG where the opponents are so bad you are farming them at their graveyard. Just don't get too cocky, 19-1 happens quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Strand of Ancients achievement for not losing demolisher is insanely annoing nowadays.
    My guild queued 3 groups of 5 back when it was Call to Arms (or w/e its called) and we did it twice in one night. But without a guild for pvp only it might be hard.

most time consuming prolly 250k hks, hardest Gladiator/top 0.5% in rated bgs / 2700 in 3s

Deleted
    The Alterac Blitz.

Why must we always capture Stoneheart Graveyard?

WHY

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just completed Battlemaster myself and had to say the speedrun in AV is nearly impossible without coordination and knowledge.
    SOTA: without losing any vehicles is doable if you go with a semi premade group which can cc and burst enemies down.
    Some others like winning in "X" ammount of time rely on how well the other team is to get quick flag caps, base caps etc etc.
    Just keep trying, get some friends and in the end you'll get it.

personally i say the acheiv in twin peaks where u cap flag in under 75 sec. or win in under 7 min

10+ Year Old Account
    FTA/FTH

god damn the endless guard armies, that shit is rediculous.

Most of the ones listed are not difficult if you just q up with 4 of your well geared and competent friends. The hardest are the ones where you have to rely on 35 other people to be useful, so probably the AV blitz

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    AV perfection. Its the only bg achievement I feel like I'll never be able to get.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

10+ Year Old Account
    AV ones are horrible, (Blitz, Perfection tbh) got 300+ AV's on my main and probably another 200 on my other characters and still don't have it on a single one, the other ones are doable if you get a decent group together.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

The hardest PVP achievement is to play a Ret Paladin - enough said.

Deleted
    how can anyone even think that some bg achivements are harder or as hard as R1 glad, all of the bg achivements can be set up with the enough ppl.

i got the sota achive for not losing any demos last nite

Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    This is pretty easy done in big BGs like AV/IoC. For example at the side of field of strife in AV where you wait untill a bad geared player (less then 100K HP for example) comes a long. Might require few tries to find enough nabs and make sure ou don't get caught. Or get lucky in a WSG where the opponents are so bad you are farming them at their graveyard. Just don't get too cocky, 19-1 happens quite a lot.
    I got wrecking ball couple of days ago. I got lucky there since I got it in a pug (didn't know anyone in bg).
    I ran to stables with 2-3 dps-ers and 1 healer. We got stables fast then managed to defend it for 1 wave.
    ppl that died were ressurected @ gy and they keeped attacking stables.
    Eventually i got 22 kills before being killed.
    Funny thing is that we won that match with less then 50 points, therefor ppl got that achivement as well.

imo hardest achi atm is AV perfection.
    I think that atm there is no way to do it.
    Back in the time when I got this on my old main there were 20 hordies more then allys in each AV so it was pretty easy to do it.
    Nowadays i dont think so.

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

10+ Year Old Account
    That one where you can't lose any demolishers in Strand of the Ancients

Wrathful glad
    /thread

Killing vehicles/mounted players with cannons in WG now that nobody does it. Short of having ppl log on to the other faction and ride up to the keep to die gl getting those if you still need them.

---------- Post added 2011-06-16 at 10:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    AV perfection
    All my toons that have that got it in randoms. If you are going there only to get it you might have to wait awhile but if you just pvp to pvp its going to flash on your screen soon enough. I am pretty sure I have 6 toons with it and I have never actively tried to get it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Get yourself friend with stealth class from opposite faction and you will be able to do all the "hard" achievements like wrecking ball or 9 flags unbelievably easy. You can do up to 5 bg achievements in one battle with the help of opposite faction. Be smart, use it.
    If you have good pvp premade group, you can do all other BG achievements pretty easy as well.

Obviously battlemaster is hardest bg achievement, because it includes all the other achievements.
    250k hk is easy because requires zero skill, but takes huge amount of time.

So we end up with just one achievement that is not part of battlemaster and requires insane amount of knowledge, experience and skill - Gladiator. It IS the hardest pvp achievement.
    Last edited by traen; 2011-06-16 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by traen
    So we end up with just one achievement that is not part of battlemaster and requires insane amount of knowledge, experience and skill - Gladiator. It IS the hardest pvp achievement.
    Or just get yourself a fotm setup or roll a resto shammy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of