[A] PVP <IFNT> 9/13H 25m, RECRUITING DPS

INFINITYBLOODSCALP.com

IFNT is currently seeking a few DPS to help round out our core.
    Our Ret pally is studying for the BAR exam... one of our Mages decided he didn't want to do anything but PVP anymore, and our former Moonkin was kicked for being a giant douche.

We are currently the No. 1 Guild on our Server - 8/13H progressed with Heroic Nefarian to 3% - God Dam Disconnects.

We have been filling in with some less than ideal guild friends/terrible recruits, but as Firelands is now upon us I would like to strengthen these positions.

As already mentioned, the classes we are actively recruiting are Mage, Moonkin and Ret. These would be preferred; though I am always open to those people who display the right attitude and have the requisite experience. (outside of the aforementioned classes)

Potential applicants should have a gear item level at or close to 370. At this point heading into Firelands and closing out T11 we do not have time to gear you out.

We are a very sociable guild that has run the course since Vanilla. When other guilds fizzled out IFNT has remained active and raiding competitively.

I intend to finish this tier out strong- where many people like to vanish once a patch date is set, my resolve has never been stronger.

Reminiscing; IFNT's raiding history has been full steam ahead- In classic we raided hardcore straight through Naxx and AQ. Burning Crusade we were always in the top bracket of guilds 1, 2 or 3. And in WOTLK we raided all available content, and killed all available content save H: Lich King and H: Halion, again being one of the few remaining and active raiding guilds.

Our current breakdown is as follows:
    Blackwing Descent: 4/6 Heroic - Server 1st H-Magmaw, Maloriak (H NEF 3% as of 6/13)
    Bastion of Twilight: 2/4 Heroic - Including Server 1st Heroic Halfus (1st overall too)
    Throne of Four Winds: 2/2 Heroic (10m) - Realm First Heroic Al'Akir

We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00PM ST (MST) to 9:00PM ST (MST). Being a relatively light schedule, you should come prepared to make all three nights, for all three hours. Attendance is paramount, as is preparedness; if you need to be explained an encounter top to bottom, that tells me one thing- that you are looking for a free ride, and you need not apply.

If you think that IFNT is for you, head on over to Infinitybloodscalp.com, register, and fill out the provided application template on our recruitment forums.
    Any further questions can directed to our Officer core:

GM: Jadenlei/Jadez
    Officer: Nikolaz
    Officer: Klugheit
    Officer: Sugarhots
    Officer: Spicyness
    Officer: Jtrain

Track us down in game or just hit up our message boards!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Jadenlei; 2011-06-16 at 05:35 AM.