Thread: PvP Holy

PvP Holy

Ok, So throughout the tail end of this season (past few months) I've been getting into PvP as a holy spec and have pretty much completely dropped PvE all together, well aside from the 5's team I'm on where we got 1550 in a day I haven't done much 'high end' arena pvp, mainly a ton of bg's and arenas for points, rep, and lulz, but come next season I would like to go more into high end PvP.

So my question is who are some of the best holy paladin PvP'rs that put out videos, assuming there are any...

and before you comment on my speccing, yes I know LoD isn't usually used in arenas and I will be dropping it, but for now I do mainly BG's since there isn't much need for arenas except for capping points and rep this close to end of season and its a great FC healer.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    and before you comment on my speccing, yes I know LoD isn't usually used in arenas and I will be dropping it, but for now I do mainly BG's since there isn't much need for arenas except for capping points and rep this close to end of season and its a great FC healer.
    From experience LoD is still a pretty poor talent for BG's, a WoG is more likely to save players than LoD, the healing from LoD is just too low on single targets even more so if it doesn't crit. WoG is close to guaranteed to crit if your team is taking a lot of burst damage, add that to Eternal Glory it makes it much better imo.

Deleted
    i'd recommend using the standard pvpsites for that kind of information.

try arenajunkies for general information and rankings, so you can see who the good holypaladin-pvpers are and maybe find some videos on warcraftmovies.com.

for more detailed information i'd suggest skill-capped.com, if you haven't tried that yet.

good luck with your holypaladin, i find that spec way too passive to have fun with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a high end rated BG player, my advice to you is to drop "Light of Dawn" a.s.a.p. and never take it up, again, if you plan to do PvP, at all. Most worthless spell for Holy in both Arenas and BGs. "Word of Glory" is where you get most of your viability from, at the moment, since it gives you a reliable and potent instant heal, which makes the enemy unable to interrupt you, which is extremely easy to do regarding Holy, when we have so many casting spells. If you are wasting Holy Power on something else, you're doing it wrong.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2011-06-15 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    Try arena junkies, got lots of good information and tips