Thread: Razer Naga help

Deleted

Razer Naga help

Hello all.I was wondering if there is a way to disable the keyboard shortcuts involving the numberpad. For example, shift + numpad 1 = End. I would like this to detect as shift +numpad 1, not as End. How can I do this? Is it even possible?

The reason I want to disable this functionality is set razer naga bar switching with shift,if i do this bar's normally switching but i can't use the spell on 1.Thx for any advice).

I doubt this is possible. But you can install the new Razor Naga Driver, where you can switch
    the Mousebutton->Key assignment to different keys (so the problem no longer happens). I did that myselves recently.

Try turning on your numberlock key and see if that stops the behaviour.

There is a switch at the bottom of the mouse that sorts this out i thought?

Deleted
    That switch is for switching between numpad and 1 through 0 keys IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    That switch is for switching between numpad and 1 through 0 keys IIRC.
    As I said above - with the latest drivers you can freely configure BOTH settings - to any keys you want!

This is, as MagicSN said, a driver issue. When it first came out, it basically just remapped to either number keys or numpad based on the switch at the bottom. Now you can remap each individual button to whatever you please, and all modifiers work with those keys. So now the switch at the bottom simply acts as a quick way to switch between two different profiles.