Corsair 120GB SSD Force 3 Series

So, I bought a new computer (in parts) the parts are sent and directly after Corsair pulls just that SSD back from sale.
    I get an BSOD and I'm now considering shipping it back to the place I bought it from and get another SSD (since that is what they promised).

Do you guys know of any SSD that is as good and at around that price?
    I considered OCZ SSD Agility 3 120GB, but since it is also supported by the SandForce SF-2200 controller which caused the Corsair to malfunction I dunno.
    Thoughts?

Many thanks,
    Kevin

You should try call Corsair maybe, as they know more about the problems.

But as i recall, this was a while ago now, so maybe it is fixed now?

Deleted
    The recall was issued last week. Return the drive, as you will be fully compensated.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Agility 3 120GB, it is working fine.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Think I will go with that one actually, I have read up more about that SSD and it seems like it is working well for atleast 99%
    of the discs.
    And they cost the same at the site I bought it from.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    The recall was issued last week. Return the drive, as you will be fully compensated.
    Was there something else that was "not working as intended" earlier then? Cause remember that i read something about something that was being recalled by the manufacturer due to faulty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabuko View Post
    Was there something else that was "not working as intended" earlier then? Cause remember that i read something about something that was being recalled by the manufacturer due to faulty.
    Earlier this year there was a problem Motherboards using Sandy Bridge chipsets, and a recall was issued for that.

I sent my Corsair back yesterday and got all the money back. For those money I bought an OCZ Agility 3 and it's working perfectly!

They have had two recalls in a short amount of time. The Force 3 Series recall being the latter.

---------- Post added 2011-06-16 at 02:26 PM ----------

Thanks alot for the answers! I will send it back and trade it for an OCZ 120GB.