Random spots on screen becoming unresponsive to clicks

Subject says it all, random spots on my screen become unresponsive to clicks.

I try to target things, nothing happens, I try to hold down a mouse click to adjust camera angle, ect, doesn't happen.

This appears to be in the middle of the screen, I'm not really sure.

Anyone else have this problem or have a solution?

I used to have this problem occasionally, doesnt happen anymore.
    I am sure it is an addon causing it but I couldnt tell you what addon.
    Happened me over the left hand side of the screen, I think (only think) that it started happening when the Archy Addon ****ed up and went out of date.

Doesnt happen me anymore though but it was annoying.
    - I participated in the Legendary 22/02/11 EU internet Crash thread, also known as "The day EU trolled Blizzard" -

Deleted
    I'm assuming this only affects wow, so:

This is usually caused by addons. Had it happen to me plenty of times. Something invisible is sitting in the middle of your screen, intercepting your clicks.
    Disable all addons, see it the problem persists (it won't), then reactivate one after another, until you find the bad one.

Type /fstack and hover around where you think the deadspot is. If you have a bar mod like Bartender or Dominos make sure extra bars are disabled and not enabled invisible.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan3002 View Post
    I used to have this problem occasionally, doesnt happen anymore.
    I am sure it is an addon causing it but I couldnt tell you what addon.
    Happened me over the left hand side of the screen, I think (only think) that it started happening when the Archy Addon ****ed up and went out of date.

Doesnt happen me anymore though but it was annoying.
    Remember for certain the same problem happening and the culprit was Archy.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's an occasional issue with many different addons - I can recall it happening as far back in BC, when one culprit I caught was Bongos (precursor to Dominos). Lawomous' answer, "type /fstack and then mouse over the dead areas to get the names of the frames" is the best one.