Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    if im not wrong its just rogue, druid and warlock they cant play. i just cant see the, as any of those tbh. though i cant see gnomes as priests either though.

Akama is a Draenei Rogue. The Lore is there. You can say well he's a broken Draenei, bullcrap! WC3 Blizz labeled him a Draenei. BT Trailer depicted as being a prior Draenei. He can stealth and Dual Wield Weapons.

Point is Draenei Rogues are Legit.
    -Proud Owner of a Blood Elf Warrior-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renotarshil View Post
    Akama is a Draenei Rogue. The Lore is there. You can say well he's a broken Draenei, bullcrap! WC3 Blizz labeled him a Draenei. BT Trailer depicted as being a prior Draenei. He can stealth and Dual Wield Weapons.

Point is Draenei Rogues are Legit.
    He wasn't a rogue prior to the BT trailer. I assume he now uses dark mysticism and the like. Besides, Broken have lighter models in general - the Draenei Male model in my view is not compatible with a stealth class.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I've seen the points about Draenei rogues and I counter with, would Lou ferigno, Or the former Guvonatior be stealthy to you. As the Dreanei males are modeled after. The ladies, ok might be more like a amazon sneaking about, might have to tuck the tail in the waistband to make sure it docent hit stuff in stealth.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dunefire View Post
    Ok I've seen the points about Draenei rogues and I counter with, would Lou ferigno, Or the former Guvonatior be stealthy to you. As the Dreanei males are modeled after. The ladies, ok might be more like a amazon sneaking about, might have to tuck the tail in the waistband to make sure it docent hit stuff in stealth.
    Hasn't schwarzenegger (the guvonatior as you so eloquently call him) done like a half dozen movies where he plays a spy who actually sneaks around.

Am I making shit up or did True Lies actually happen?
    Or Predator
    Or Commando

and I'm Pretty sure he was FUCKING STEALTHY AFTER HEARING HOW BATMAN AND ROBIN BOMBED! (pretty sure Clooney was hiding out with him)

So yeah, Clip Clops from Hooves mean jack shit. If Arnold can hide, so can Draenei.

PS - Would rather have Draenei Warlocks and Broken Draenei Skin Template for Character Creation.