Internet Problems While Playing Rift

So i played Rift for about 5 minutes, And noticed my internet, had become totally unplayable. It was so bad that nobody in my household could use the internet. The usage amount compared to wow is about Double or quad, But Australia has the worst internet in the world. Now i see on the site saying "If You're looking for something to pull you away from blizzard's Behemoth, this could be your ticket out. Voted 9/10 Ausgamers". Now i can play wow fine. I have a good internet connection i get 11MB/s, it's fair good. Now Rift is full of !#@%, There is no way that can be voted 9/10, when the game eats your bandwidth.

I suggest you post this on the Rift official forums, then return to us with a personal review of how good their customer support is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooBasher View Post
    So i played Rift for about 5 minutes, And noticed my internet, had become totally unplayable. It was so bad that nobody in my household could use the internet. The usage amount compared to wow is about Double or quad, But Australia has the worst internet in the world. Now i see on the site saying "If You're looking for something to pull you away from blizzard's Behemoth, this could be your ticket out. Voted 9/10 Ausgamers". Now i can play wow fine. I have a good internet connection i get 11MB/s, it's fair good. Now Rift is full of !#@%, There is no way that can be voted 9/10, when the game eats your bandwidth.
    Ausgamers =|= Rift/ Trion.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

lol a mod renamed my post. it's actually about Rift are liers.

---------- Post added 2011-06-17 at 05:27 PM ----------

i'm Saying that they are lieing, if they think its voted 9/10, when the Average Australian internet speed is about 5MB/s.

I'm assuming that you meant liar and not that Trion is trying to ambush you.
    So you claim they are liars because of something someone else told you that doesn't apply to your problem? Even while in the same breath you admit that the fault lies elsewhere for your problem to begin with?
    Please, post more often about your diverse issues and observations

15+ Year Old Account
    Your internet being bad (however bad is defined) doesn't mean the game isn't good, it just means you can't play it as well. No reason to start a flame war.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right