Good fan control programs?

Yesterday I downloaded a program called Riva Tuner, I believe it is mainly for NVIDIA cards but I could be wrong, apparently you can only choose from the European or Sweden download...anyways it seems like a very solid program and probably saved my computers life.

What I have noticed though is that my computer seems to run hotter after setting up Riva Tuner but my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 never gets hotter then 66C. I don't believe I can post links on this forum yet but if you search for:
    RivaTuner Fan Profiles Tutorial

by Bacender on youtube then that will let you know exactly what I did to set up the program which is mainly the 40% 60% 80% and 100% fan schedule speeds.

My question is basicaly what i put in the title, what are some good programs I can download to help lower my CPU temps? Coretemp is currently reading up to 63C when WoW is running, mainly in Ogrimmar.

Uh, depending on your motherboard, you can control your CPU-heatsinks' fan in BIOS.

However, a better solution is to buy a better heatsink. I'm at ~49-51°C in Stormwind, with a half-decent overclock, with a Noctua NH-D14 for example.