Deleted

[Music] Suki Da Ne - A Beautiful Song from a Beautiful Game

When I was growing up, Final Fantasy X was my favourite game. I used to come home from school everyday so excited to turn on my PS2 and play this game.
    This song is featured in a touching scene from the game, and to be honest, it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Please take the time to listen to it.

If you don't like it, please just don't comment, thanks!

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Like most of the music in FFX, this song is rather hauntingly beautiful. I rather like the final boss battle song with the end credits. Very beautiful work.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's practically sacrilege, but I always prefered X to VII, and the music was one of the reasons, beautiful track

(the other two reasons where blitzball and Auron )
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Yep! Loved Blitzball, although I must admit I mainly played it to unlock Wakka's overdrives. :L

Deleted
    It is quite a beautiful song but I haven't really come across songs that have come close to this one, except to certain songs such as the opening from Elfen Lied.

This is really only a portion of it but when you watch it alongside the actual anime opening (Dennou Coil). It just....works.

Deleted
    Final Fantasy X was also my favourite...And probably the last decent FF game :P

i personally like "to zanarkand" the most out of FFX.
    its a shame that it was the last one to have such great music, or a somewhat good story, or good characters, or good combat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Final Fantasy X was also my favourite...And probably the last decent FF game :P
    sad but true, 11's an MMO so doesn't count, 12 was boring, both in story and gameplay and 13 was just plain retarded.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Suteki Da Ne is probably some of Nobuo Uematsu's best work, but the FF with the greatest overall soundtrack in my mind will always be FFVI. All the character songs, the overworld songs, it was amazing what he did with a minute and a half midi loop.