Poll: Are you bored of Wow?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nope. What pisses me off is that its obvious the management has written the game off (its too risky and expensive to make the revamps necessary to compete with next-gen mmos out later this year so instead they are focusing on Titan), but the thing is they are completely underestimating their fans' loyalty.

If they would only give us the quality they used to provide I would still be playing and would continue for a long time. But the current situation tells me they don't provide long-term support for their games and its not even worth my while to play them in future. It's hard to care about something when the devs don't, and it's very sad because WoW was my favorite game of all time.

I've been playing since late BC, and I'm finally bored of it all. I don't know if I'm actually unhappy with Cata itself, but I certainly don't play anywhere near as much as I used to. I wasn't as excited about Cata as I was for WotLK, though. It was fun for awhile but I just need to take a long break, maybe come back to WoW in a year or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreary View Post
    Nope. What pisses me off is that its obvious the management has written the game off (its too risky and expensive to make the revamps necessary to compete with next-gen mmos out later this year so instead they are focusing on Titan), but the thing is they are completely underestimating their fans' loyalty.

If they would only give us the quality they used to provide I would still be playing and would continue for a long time. But the current situation tells me they don't provide long-term support for their games and its not even worth my while to play them in future. It's hard to care about something when the devs don't, and it's very sad because WoW was my favorite game of all time.
    I hear that, but I really think that's the nature of the beast. The game is old, I don't blame them (from a business perspective) for not wanting to, or just abstaining from giving a crap.

But, as a gamer, It is saddening.

Yes, I like Cataclysm there alot of things to do.
    the new raids are really challenging and interesting me =D.

naa cataclysm sucks. wow is really dying now. it seems that 90% of the blizzard developers is working on the titan mmo now, thats why we only get recycled content and so little content (6 bosses in firelands compared to like 13 in ulduar). And they made the winged lion mount you can buy from blizz store because its easy money. To support the titan project.

And the reason they have more or less "given up" on wow now is because blizz knows that all the new mmos comming out (like swtor and gw 2) will drain wow for a lot of players so blizz will lose most of their customers. If people go from wow to the new blizz mmo they wont lose their customers :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone remembers like, for instance, how hard it was to craft a lionheart helm back in the days? And that helm wasn't even a lvl 60 helm. Buck flizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Well... At the moment, I'm just grinding away at Daily's I don't even find enjoyable, just to gain some extra Guild rep.
    Then there's the raids, those are somewhat enjoyable...

But other then that, I just level alts through all the 1-60 content. Once I've finished that though, there's really not an aweful lot to do anymore...

Yea, in other words, I'm moderately satisfied -- For now. I just hope more content will be added soon.

went to rift for a while it was ok but then i hit 50 and now im back to wow...so..i guess im happy with it.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I played a lot during the last weeks of WoTLK, I also played ALOT during the first month or so of Cata. Then Rift came along, and I decided to try that out, lasted me not even a month and I got bored. To me Rift was trying to do a lot of different things, where some worked, and others, not so much. In the end I felt that the game really needed a year of patches and community response before I would be bothered playing it (the people I played with, some of them, also eased my decision to quit the game...). I also found the community rather annoying in Rift, there were a lot of decent people, but by god there were a lot of annoying ones too.
    After Rift I decided to just stop playing MMO's. I started playing single-player games, and getting excited (for the first time in years) for shoot-em-ups. Crysis 1 and warhead, Crysis 2, Brink have been added to my steam folder, and those were great. I had pretty much gotten myself burned out on the whole fantasy rpg thing. At any rate, at some point (I am a sucker for RPGs), I ended up buying The Witcher 1. I played it a little, and it just struck me, even though I can say that it is a good game, it is just nowhere near as entertaining as leveling in wow is. So I decided to get back into wow with a couple of friends, and, after a few months break, it has been good to me. I also took a completely different cause of action; I now play ranged dps instead of melee =O. I can actually see the fight, instead of just a pair of feet and sometimes a tail overhead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally feel a lot of people are ignoring the fact that lvl 1-60 areas has been worked upon in cataclysm.., i recently started pursuing loremasters and a lot of the low level quests have been fun. and yeah i still enjoy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    naa cataclysm sucks. wow is really dying now. it seems that 90% of the blizzard developers is working on the titan mmo now, thats why we only get recycled content and so little content (6 bosses in firelands compared to like 13 in ulduar). And they made the winged lion mount you can buy from blizz store because its easy money. To support the titan project.

And the reason they have more or less "given up" on wow now is because blizz knows that all the new mmos comming out (like swtor and gw 2) will drain wow for a lot of players so blizz will lose most of their customers. If people go from wow to the new blizz mmo they wont lose their customers :P
    But after us players have been treated shitty since late wrath and up until now why the hell should we jump onboard to titan when it comes since we have experienced already what blizzard will eventually do to the game its just a question about time and most likely the same shit all over again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramian View Post
    I personally feel a lot of people are ignoring the fact that lvl 1-60 areas has been worked upon in cataclysm.., i recently started pursuing loremasters and a lot of the low level quests have been fun. and yeah i still enjoy the game.
    Sure, they look good, and they play good. But that isn't going to make a difference when you're still playing the same formula, as you were seven years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy it alot. Only time I've had more fun with WoW was in TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a negatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But can we please all stop with this "they are all focusing on Titan"-crap.
    It's complete bullshit and people don't have proof for it, it's just a stupid argument because you don't like the game anymore.
    It's funny because there is actually proof.

"we have some of our most experienced MMO developers, people who spent years working on the World of WarCraft team, working on this project" - Morhaime.

Other Blizzard high ups have said this too, you can check for yourself if you're not too lazy to take the 1 minute out of your busy schedule of white knighting the forums to google it.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2011-06-08 at 09:11 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    well if there best developers are working on titan no wonder wow is suffering so much.

personally i can't get enough of the game. if i get bored PUG'ing BWD for the millionth time on my rogue, i just jump onto my shaman or my lock alt and level up some and revisit places like tanaris and stranglethorn (re-vamped leveling/questing experience). just remember if you are unhappy with what you are doing over and over, maybe roll and alt and do something different :3

all there is to do is Raid and PvP?? and this is exclusive to Cataclysm? people are so stupid it hurts me.

Cata sucks.

Sad when people are saying they miss wotlk pvp.

the world of meleecraft it has become is a joke. no thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, having a great time again.

I took off 4 months of raiding and am trying to get back into it on my hunter and start from the ground up again.

After playing a healer for 6 1/2 years, playing as a Hunter is REJUVENATING. Having a blast right now.

Short answer: No.
    Long answer: Noooooooooo.