Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Purple spider lock set isn't half bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain me why do Priests need to have a toilet seat on the heads? Clean up other people's crap?

Really wish the normal color for the pally t12 was the heroic color. The colors on the normal version suit it a lot more imo. Sort of reminds me of Assassin's Creed! Not really complaining though, for the first time since my t6 I am very pleased with my paladin's tier set. Looks bad ass. Digging a lot of the other tier sets as well. Except the hideous helm on the priest set. -_-

The Paladin tier looks almost identical from normal to heroic though; that is disappointing. Still looks cool though.

Actually REALLY like the rogue set. Now a shammy tho and ours is nice too. Lots of win in the tier sets this time imo.

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 123456lQq View Post
    The Paladin tier looks almost identical from normal to heroic though; that is disappointing. Still looks cool though.
    Your sig is to gold/item selling sites? Srsly?

What do you think about priest Tier ? personaly, i dont like it, to me it looks like scuba diver or some space ship commander, anyway ... take a look on Medic from Starcraft - it's like twin of priest Seems like someone from blizzard just made his day easier, I DONT LIKE IT ... this is so sad :-(

OK...the tier sets look pretty good and of course will look differently in the game, but seriously, WTF is with the hunter eyepatch??? The only thing I really don't like about my current set is the fish-head helm. Blizz must be mad at us and is forcing us to wear silly hats...