Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Popping Inner Focus and then using MD or just dispelling UA normally to prevent silence is quite a neat trick.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Deleted
    If you're new to disc priests id say go more resilience.

just get use to playingg discpriest and your keybindings.

if you want to check out some disc priest game play: youtube.com/krobulus

Wow, thanks for all the amazing replies. Since mmo was down for a bit I didn't check this topic anymore, but you posted some amazing replies. So thank you whoever replied. I got some offpieces 359 atm, better than questing greenies, and hoping to replace them when the new season starts. I really love my priest so far and it's just a good feeling whenever someone whispers: ty, or whatever, so I think I'll be settled with this class for a while!

Deleted
    Spikier, if you're a Tailor, or have a friendly tailor, I'd recommend farming up the mats for the Emberfire/Fireweave gear, then waiting until 4.2 to get someone to craft it for you, since it will be iLvl358 and will be a huge boost than starting PvPing in your PvE gear. Atm I'm doing BGs in PvE gear and I get killed pretty quickly as you can imagine. However, when I get all the new crafted PvP gear I'll be pretty much the same as someone with full Bloodthirsty, so I won't be too far behind. Also, try and go into 4.2 with as much Honour as possible so you can buy one or two pieces of 365 gear.

Oh, and Krobulus, I've just subscribed to you, will watch your videos later. Nice to see it has the voices in too

10+ Year Old Account
    Just thought of something else as well, Mind Sear your partner if you think there is a rogue/feral or invisible mage about.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna