Ok, so I am looking for a 25 man raiding Alliance guild, on a high population server! Also, just fyi, I for personal reasons I am going to stay completely annonymous within this post.

Now im not going to do anything major within this thread as I will obviously fill out a proper application on your guild forums, but, there are obviously a few things you need to know about me before you can even consider considering me!

Im from Scotland, im 19 years old and unfortunately only speak English! I have been playing WoW since late Burning Crusade and have almost 180 days /played on my main!

Now to the more relevent information:

My main is a warrior, always been Protection Main Spec but with firelands incoming and the general change of scenery (I am currently Horde) I am looking to go DPS main spec.

My current progress is 8/13 Heroic with an obvious 12/12 normal mode! I am a dedicated raider with good raid awareness and can guarentee 100% attendence.

If you are a guild of equal or higher progress and are looking at going into Firelands strong and could do with an experienced melee DPS to fill your roster then please just leave a link to your guild website or somewhere I can find your guilds information and I will do my best to make an application ASAP.

Regards

Mr Annonymous