Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    don't play either class myself, so i'd like to say i wasn't biased, but from what i've seen a great warrior will always have a chance of beating a great mage. anything less than that and the mage has a better chance. in a game with two good players, for example, the mage would have the upper hand.

you could call this OP, but i'd like to think of it as fuel to get better at playing your class so it isn't always the case.

WoW has always been a game of rock, paper, scissors + shotgun. Nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Garganchewin View Post
    To name a few: Sub Rogue, Frost DK, Hunter, SPriest. In fact, these all hard counter Mages.
    nope, sub rogue and frost mages are quite balanced for each other. 50/50 chance of either winning. dks i will give u that, among hunters only marks have a chance, the mage has to be pretty retarded, all you have to do is freeze them and hug them to death. shadow priests are overpowered now. they will be toned down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    One class to counter them all. Seriously. What doesn't a frost mage counter?
    as an Arcane mage, i can destroy a frost mage :P

Sorry, melee class's complaining about anything in PvP? Really? If I was you I would all hide in the corner before blizzard spots your OPness and hits you with the nerf hammer. Wow, one class you can't beat... 1v1, 9 class's you can beat, put two of you together and you can beat every class.

Quote Originally Posted by Addsy View Post
    As a warrior i dont mind getting my but kicked it happens but when i face a mage in a bg or a duel they are impossibel to beat. There frost snares go off the whole fight and i might get too him twice only for him to blink away. The bottom line is a warrior just cant catch a mage and if a warrior cant catch his traget he might as well stand there and take it. heroic leap is useless and unreliabel as no path is avaiable spams on my screen more then when it actually work and a 25sec CD on spell reflect isnt even worth the stance change to do it.. I dont wont mages nerfed so bad that they cant kite but there has too be something done when a whole duel can end with out a warrior even touching the mage.

Looking for any ideas or suggestions that could fix this unbalance or if any other warrior has as much problem as i do
    WOW ISNT BALANCED AROUND 1on1 WARRIORS ARE ONE OF THE STRONGEST ARENA/RBG CLASSES

THE END

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    frost mages have been the counter to warriors for like....ever.
    This. The OP must have started playing during Wrath because Frost Mages have always dominated Warriors.

because its balanced around 1v1? how many times do we have to hear same qq all over

what little pvp ive done was in early wrath 1650 nothing major as a fury war/resto sham id always focus mages sham good kiter for rogues n other melee outside of cds and protective barriers stay on a mage long enough and they gona drop faster than any other class in my experience. but then again ive always prided myself on being caster unfriendly always had more hard time with melee classes
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    As a warrior i dont mind getting my but kicked it happens but when i face a mage in a bg or a duel they are impossibel to beat. There frost snares go off the whole fight and i might get too him twice only for him to blink away. The bottom line is a warrior just cant catch a mage and if a warrior cant catch his traget he might as well stand there and take it. heroic leap is useless and unreliabel as no path is avaiable spams on my screen more then when it actually work and a 25sec CD on spell reflect isnt even worth the stance change to do it.. I dont wont mages nerfed so bad that they cant kite but there has too be something done when a whole duel can end with out a warrior even touching the mage.

Looking for any ideas or suggestions that could fix this unbalance or if any other warrior has as much problem as i do
    Rock, meet paper

/thread

Dude it is your class counter, of course they will own you.
    Three kinds of people in this world
    1. Those who make things happen
    2. People who sit and want things to happen
    3. Those who sit and wonder what happened

Which one are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you hate kiiiiiiiitttttiiiiiinnnnggggg

and think of it this way: If you manage to catch him you'll tear his head off in 2 hits :P

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    only better frost mages :/

They don't counter pretty much any ranged classes. As the range doesn't have to get into melee range.
    But they counter all melee. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banos View Post
    They don't counter pretty much any ranged classes. As the range doesn't have to get into melee range.
    But they counter all melee. :-)
    don't rogues counter all clothies?
    Three kinds of people in this world
    1. Those who make things happen
    2. People who sit and want things to happen
    3. Those who sit and wonder what happened

Which one are you?

Its never been balanced 1v1

1v1 is srzbznz

Nuff said.

Honestly dude if you can get close via mount or sneakyness and don't waste charge and only use charge if they blink and when they do if you can get them to waste their trinket via spamstring or if they waste it during charge stun then you have already won the battle. Smash them with throwdown and go nuts. This basically is your only chance to win. You want to dish out enough damage via throwdown and make sure that when you use it they cannot blink! Enraged regen is your friend if you have enough resilence you should survive the onslaught of icecube stun(which I would trinket) and when that or nova wears off Heroic leap to them and spam Bladestorm on them they should die if you've done 3 things right.

1.Talented & geared properly for PvP.
    2.Used CDs wisely
    3.Keep rend up on them whole time and hit them like a truck at oppurtune moments!

Charge is prolly most critical to use whenever a mage blinks having it on cd when they blink gives them a huge upperhand in the distance game, which you do not want to give them especially if you cannot close distance with Heroic Leap, the game is basically over and they will win in a situation like this.

Bladestorm breaks snares! Remember this but try to use it when close and their blink is on cd. Rend being on them also helps alot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post

Most epic video I've watched recently.