Thread: Epic tea!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    chai tea =]

Mark's & Spencer's everyday teabags, Milk, Demerara sugar. I drink lots of tea, and using that sugar and the M&S teabags make the best cuppas i've tasted.

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

ice tea
    normal tea only if im sick

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys View Post
    I've got a Chai Latte atm.
    Huzzah!~
    Same here.
    *high five*

Deleted
    Cinnamon tea for me

Barry's Tea > You

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorreana Tea

Cannabis + Lemon Tea with Milk
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    I've got some 20 years aged tea lying around I'm about to have, high rollers for tea mofo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a labelless jar of some loose tea in the kitchen that I tried, it was fucking delicious.
    As a matter of fact, I'm going to get myself another cup (or well, glass, but yeah) right now! Could be good for my fucked up throat too.

also, 600 posts, woop
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost always sipping on Wu-Long tea several times a day, but lately I'm really enjoying Roobios with some vanilla. Yummyville like whoa.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Deleted
    Always wake up with a cup of Twinings English Breakfast and a splash of milk. But generally its Yorkshire Tea, milk and two sugars to keep me ticking