Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Well wether half of them are clueless or even more, it doesn't change the point.
    True, the best part is to enter with your arena team while talking on skype, using cc heals and peels effectively, and killing like 10 alliance rushing up to your priest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    Lol arena movies...
    Those guys are skilled and that but can they do this? http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=191271
    ADouken is currently by far, top wow player. Fuck arena when this guy takes 1vX any time of the day, any kind of gear. Fuck me if Hydra or reckful or akrios can do better. Also one crazy arrogant dude from tbc and vanila, cabbarnuke http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=32899
    dont tell its eng shit, if its eng shit pls take all ur gear off, get eng and abuse it if its so easy...
    And last but not least Fat motherfucking cow http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=116119 Chrille is one of the best players that ever played this game. This guy is skilled capped at feral. Reckful is great player, but his little baby compared to these guys.
    You obviously have no idea what skill is.
    This warlock may be skilled but nowhere near as skilled as r1 glads have to be. The video may be entertaining from the 1vsX scenes and flashy editing (which he didn't do himself btw), but theres no healer following all those people he fights dispelling immolates/fears which is the reason destro is nice outside of arenas and also as people have stated already, any random player can join a bg so it's not likely he will fight many people of his skill level. Some scenes may be the equivalent of ganking low levels cause they are just that unskilled. Also you say 'if Hydra or Reckful could do better', they could probably easily take on multiple players in random bgs. I mean reckful is top Rbg player in the world i can't imagine what hes like in em.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR1MG-5BBvg - this is how you should QQ.

Everything else is pointless.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2011-06-20 at 12:26 PM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

wanted to check out that Grim flick but its quality made me cry...

Vurtne - Steam Tonk Abuse
    exploiting for multiple cast bars leads to ridiculous fire mage pvp

World of RogueCraft
    killing T2 players, with no gear on, and ONE lvl1 dagger......

and i cant remem the name of the last one
    but it was a 75ish fire mage, pvping on the top of Wyrmrest tower
    and coaxing lvl 80s to the edge where he would blink past & blastwave them off the edge
    with I Believe I Can Fly playing as they fall to their deaths in hilarious slow mo
    so. incredibly. funny. like. woah
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-06-20 at 01:34 PM.

Maydie- 60 Paladin
    Hulksmash- 60 HWL Warrior
    Unbreakable- 60 ENH shammy with hand of rag

clearly the top 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    List of my favorite ones:
    1. Akrios (eviscerate x) - best out of the series
    2. Hydra 7 - is comment really needed?
    3. Six Silent Shadows - if you like rogue movies, this one will blown your mind!
    EDIT: About those "THIS GUY CAN TAKE 1vX" Durrstruction - Remlesh
    Last edited by Demetrion; 2011-06-20 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubite View Post
    I understand why some prefer BG vids to Arena vids, but when its a question of talent I really dont see how you can argue the randoms from BGs can even compare to the high end arena play.
    Quality > Quantity
    Doesn't make the majority of arena videos any less boring as hell, regardless of how skilled the players in it may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

1. Zalgradis - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0906039126244#
    2. Caen - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78493258887439
    3. Drifting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBEIp_vy-Q0

People have a lot to learn about making PvP movies, may these guide you on your path!

1. Bebep 2
    2. Maydie
    3. Mercader
    Trollbane EU, Argent Dawn EU & Bladefist EU

Quote Originally Posted by twopacuafina View Post
    Maydie- 60 Paladin
    Hulksmash- 60 HWL Warrior
    Unbreakable- 60 ENH shammy with hand of rag

clearly the top 3.
    Pretty sure maydie was a warrior. Sported the 2hander fury spec for awhile, Arthas realm.

why almost all of them are using same song? One guy is yelling and trying to play a guitar

Quote Originally Posted by cattleclysm View Post
    why almost all of them are using same song? One guy is yelling and trying to play a guitar
    Because it's better than 10 minutes of UHN TISS UHN TISS BWWOOMMPP WOM WOM WOM WOOOMMMPP.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    Doesn't make the majority of arena videos any less boring as hell, regardless of how skilled the players in it may be.
    Most of people finds arena movies boring because:

1. It takes a while to see a kill
    2. Numbers are not anywhere as close as in BG
    3. Majority of players can't see nor understand what's happening in the clip

Most of the people who watch these movies aren't entertained enough because they can't see what happened, while a player who follows every aspect of the movie (buffs, debuffs, casts by the player and his enemies, positioning) can see that's all well executed, and when some good move is shown they can notice it and say: now that's what I'm talking about.

For example when inexperienced player watches Eviscerate X and comes to a part where Akrios is dueling Unmercy, he'll only see 2 rogues vanishing at random to a point where one kills another, that's pretty boring if you ask me. But when you watch carefully at the clip you will see that those vanishes are everything but not random, and they are the key to a winning if executed correctly.

---------- Post added 2011-06-20 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by veldrinal View Post
    Pretty sure maydie was a warrior. Sported the 2hander fury spec for awhile, Arthas realm.
    He's a warrior with 2 hander Arms spec (you can see it clearly at the beginning of the clip).

Quote Originally Posted by abbot View Post
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=190483

i
    dont normally like enhance pvp vids, but this is by far one of the most enjoyable videos i have ever seen
    Its videos like this one that make me proud to play an enhancement shaman, and when people say "d00d wtf, play rest0", I say fuck that and show them videos like this.

I can't remember the name of it, but there's this one video of a 3's comp with 2 rogues and a frost mage, the movie is ridiculous with the damage and control they have, but it's just really funny the way they talk and and handle situations.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=173067 - THAT'S MY LIST, not saying it's the best one ever. Also keep in mind that I care much more about fun and being entertained than I care about teamwork and skill, though that can certainly be fun to watch sometimes. Arena is pretty boring and stale and old by now.

There's so damn many good ones I made a video series about it.

If I had to pick I'd say

Warfox's Unbreakable shaman with Hand of Rag running around keyboard-turning and one-shotting people.
    Faxmonkey's AV spellsteal movie with the incredibly OP fire AOE buff.
    Hector's "Wings" movie

...you know what, it's impossible. Too many good ones. Grim. Akrios. Vurtne. N E V E R. Goon Squad's IF bombing. Tosan. Pathologist. Dance's shadowpriest movies. Drakedog. Orangemarmelade's comeback of the century. Danaik's Tripple [sic] D. Boneshock/Smerch's Moonfury video. GForce 5(?).

---------- Post added 2011-06-20 at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    I once solo'd an entire (10m) onyxia raid. Not because I'm the best player in the world, but because they were horrible. 1vsx is indeed entertaining to watch, but doesn't mean much. Edit, I don't watch many pvp vids anymore, but I always enjoyed Gforce's tbc video, gforce 3 was it? Although out of date, and not impressive by today's standards, the music still does it for me.
    Wtf is wrong with "entertaining to watch"?

All you want is someone to impress you with their skill in a pitfight with a comp that you've seen a thousand times before fighting another cookie-cutter comp?

15+ Year Old Account
    Belligerentz 1 - Nerd Cleave - fun, entertaining, hilarious