Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    no one has actually heard that much about it.

tbh i dont have a lot of faith in Blizzard developing original IPs and imo it may well...not be great.

most of Blizzards stuff is derivative and sourced form other places. their entire development history owes a great deal to "borrowing" stuff from other games and IPs (most notably Dune II, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k and EQ) and polishing the shit out it.

polishing is what Blizzard does best.
    being "original" ? . . . not so much.
    Last edited by sleekit; 2011-06-20 at 01:48 AM.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

With the exception of the rumor of Titan having something to do with Facebook there hasn't actually been any info on it at all. Just a lot of threads so I guess that's why you're tired of hearing about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Injinjpow View Post
    So stop coming to these forums? Seems like a quick fix to me. Blizz devs have personally made these statements, we don't make them up.

"Many of the people that built World of Warcraft are full time on that other team."]

"The thing that we hope will happen is that it will not stop World of Warcraft but we believe will eclipse it.”

“We’re very confident in that product. It’s an awesome one… We’re playing it already. It is a total ball to play. We think that the reach of that product is greater than anything that we’ve done before. We’re very excited about that. I believe that it’s the type of game that will have a very long life, much like World of Warcraft has.”

[source] http://gamerant.com/blizzard-titan-w...ft-dyce-72249/
    You shouldn't have to stop coming to these forums just because of a few annoying people....

---------- Post added 2011-06-19 at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Happydance View Post
    I dont understand how this thread will help
    Mentioning a problem generally gets it known about and dealt with.

Deleted
    I've heard very little about Titan. The only thing that annoys me about most Titan discussions is the utterly unsubstantiated notion that it'll be an MMOFPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    u say that but you added another post about it so u failed your own qq thread

No.

10 char

Don't click on any threads containing Titan then?

I would actually like to hear something about the game. All the game is now is a rumor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't heard much about it tbh

no, i am tired of morons making "shots in the dark" speculations about it though.