Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have two saves. Really they're both the 'same' one, because I just restarted Mass Effect 2 with the same guy. I will be using this save, because it is perfect. I have: everyone loyal, everyone alive, all downloadable content, all star systems explored, and most things 'maxed' - 5/5 (some 6/6).

It was also completed on the hardest difficulty setting on the second play through. Super excited - can't wait.

This is not to say I've played the game only twice - I just have two saves.
    Last edited by Yooya; 2011-06-19 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    Yeah, Mordin died for me, so idk how that scene that they showed will work out
    Use Legion or Tali.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

I've beaten it literally somewhere around 12 times. like 8 of them are as a Soldier, 2 as Infiltrator, and 2 as Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    Yeah, Mordin died for me, so idk how that scene that they showed will work out
    Yea im also wondering if chosing to let him kill his student/what to do with the data has an effect as well.

2 saves, but I'm gonna play through it again twice before ME3 comes out to get th perfect char

I'm not a pussy. I accept the consequences of my actions and there will be only 1 playthrough / game for me.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988