Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    /thread
    This indeed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i seriously sugest SKYRIM or SWTOR when they come out, also WAR 40K online might be a nice one

Normally I hate games where you have to read/watch cut scenes to really get whats happening, but I tried Dragon Age and ommmgg that game is amazing and the story is sooo good! Play it. also portal 1/2 are one of the best games I've ever played
    Last edited by Bassnectar; 2011-06-19 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deus Ex, Max Payne, and All the Quakes before Quake 4!

Brony Friend Finder--->http://tinyurl.com/4x88w3a Steam: Some form of Disso, (changes daily)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a SNES emulator, I really recommend a game called Tales of (the) Rudra. At first glance, it looks just like any other FF-esque SNES RPG, but when you get into the magic system...hoo-boy, it's basically a more advanced spell-making system than any games released THIS decade can brag about!

Also, have you considered doing player-imposed challenges on the games you already have? A set of rules you choose to follow to make the game intentionally harder than it already is? A perfect example would be having every character in Final Fantasy 5 take the same job, then stick with it until the game has been beaten. Or, if you've played Morrowind, make a custom class with only ONE offensive skill, and that's Hand to Hand. All the rest is Restoration, Mysticism(no drains), Mercantile, Acrobatics etc. Believe me, games are MUCH more fun if you use your creativity to heighten the challenge! =D
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2011-06-19 at 10:50 PM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Portal will blow your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge View Post
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    Portal 1 & 2
    /thread
    In SPAAAAAAAACE!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    since you listed starcraft easy choise lol go for starcraft 2 (amazing singleplayer and a multiplayer that wont die out for another 10 years lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioshock games

You REALLY want to try Streetcleaner Simulator 2! Amazing game, beautiful graphics, smooth gameplay.. Try it!

Vindictus

Free hack and slash "mmo". Might remind some people of Phantasy Star Online or Monster Hunter, or even Diablo but in 3rd person view.

Amazing graphics, awesome gameplay, and its free to play without a broken cash shop or hackers anywhere.

About the gameplay...

It uses the physics engine used in Half Life 2 to a huge extent. No matter where you go, almost everything you see can be used as a weapon or thrown at things. You can pick up enemies and slam them into walls, or into other enemies. $ classes, a Sword/Shield type, a Caster, a dual-wielder, and a dude with a huge "pillar" (that is the weapon type, pillar).

No mana bars either. Everyone has basic attacks that can be spammed over and over, and they have "smash" attacks that cost stamina. Stamina regens very fast when not attacking. Attacks are used in combos.

Then theres special abilities that cost "SP" which is gained by hitting things with smash attacks, and a temporary super transformation you get at level 40 which makes you awesome for a minute.

As for items and such, just like diablo. Get items, enchant it, repair it when it breaks, and such.

Really good game.

Screenies

Guy wielding a tree: http://www.onlinemassivelymultiplayer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Vindictus-MMORPG.jpg

J
    ust killed a boss: http://nxcache.nexon.net/vindictus/img/media/screenshots/full-1.jpg

S
    creenie of the tutorial mission: http://www11.onrpg.com/gamepics/articles/vindictus_online/vindictus_prologue2.jpg

S
    cenery: http://www.mmocrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Vindictus_Screenshot09.jpg

S
    ite: http://vindictus.nexon.net/

(
    in case you didnt know i really love vindictus)

I realize you said "no more FPS games", but I have to throw in Half-Life 2 here, as a few others suggested Not going to write too much about it; but I have to say it's pretty much one of the best games I've ever played (and I think many would agree it's one of the best games ever made).

Actually, writing the last sentence this made me realize I still have a spare gift copy of Half-Life 2 on my Steam account, lol. Asked almost all my gamer friends if they wanted to have it (got it after buying The Orange Box), unfortunately without much success. It's been rotting on my Steam Account for years; so if you want to have it, just send me a PM with your Steam email adress, and I'll send the gift copy it your way (completely free - as I said, the gift copy has been rotting in my account for ages )
    Last edited by Idras; 2011-06-20 at 12:21 AM.

Amnesia: Dark Descent. Prepare to have your mind not only blown, but thoroughly fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minecraft... So addicting.

Earthbound for the Snes.
    Me War Armory
    Me Pally Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    "The adventures of Ginger McAwesomemage"

Deleted
    Witcher 2 /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Pong.

You will get mind-fucked