Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta disagree on dead space 1&2, they're just generic shooters, no real scariness about them, especially once you get all OP.
    Amnesia was awesome, does what most current day horror games fail to do, actually create a scary atmosphere.

The games that I spent most of my hours with were:

-Lufia 2 (snes)
    -Super Mario Kart (snes)
    -Diablo 2 (pc)
    - AOE 2 (pc)
    - Dune 2 (pc)
    -RTCW (pc)
    -Guild wars 1 (pc)

All of these are awesome games
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Gotta disagree on dead space 1&2, they're just generic shooters, no real scariness about them, especially once you get all OP.
    Amnesia was awesome, does what most current day horror games fail to do, actually create a scary atmosphere.

The games that I spent most of my hours with were:

-Lufia 2 (snes)
    -Super Mario Kart (snes)
    -Diablo 2 (pc)
    - AOE 2 (pc)
    - Dune 2 (pc)
    -RTCW (pc)
    -Guild wars 1 (pc)

All of these are awesome games
    Opinions, opinions, opinions,...

Amnesia tried but failed for me, only thing that scared me were jump moments.

Deleted
    Repeating Borderlands from first page. Even better when there's 4 of you playing it.

Google "Mad Moxxi", you'll never look back

Deleted
    I would suggest Terraria. 2D fun with friends, crafting, digging, boss fights, dungeons, npc's and more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    That's right recommend me a game that would blow my mind. I am bored out of my mind this weekend so I am somewhat willing to try anything. But first here is a list of games that I played so don't list them.

Assassins Creed
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Dragon Age
    Mass Effect
    Battlefield
    Call of Duty
    Sims
    Left 4 Dead
    Resident Evil
    Duke Nuken
    Team Fortress
    Starcraft
    League of Legends
    Final Fantasy
    Zelda games
    Minecraft
    Rift

So yeah reccomend me a game and why you like it and ill check it out tnx!

One more thing NO FPS games please!

Get alot of laid, you and partner can "play" alot too in bed pretty cool and fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delle View Post
    Get alot of laid, you and partner can "play" alot too in bed pretty cool and fun
    Alot agrees

Monk, I need a monk!!!

You can try out a game that people have been playing since the dawn of time. It's called Real Life and requires no download or installation. Try it out, 6 billion people playing can't be wrong.

Borderlands is great, but play that with friends.

Fallout 3 is uber awesome, as is New Vegas

Terraria is a shock favourite of mine.

Dungeon Keeper 2 is pure old school awesome.

Chrono Trigger if you have an emulator (or are lucky enough to have a SNES and can afford the outrageous prices on Ebay).

Edit: And yes, Max Payne. First one. Its aging a bit, but its trippy awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Also, have you considered doing player-imposed challenges on the games you already have? A set of rules you choose to follow to make the game intentionally harder than it already is? <snip> Believe me, games are MUCH more fun if you use your creativity to heighten the challenge! =D
    These right here are awesome. This is a prime example of why I never understood people complaining when WotLK got too easy. They could have imposed their own restrictions to make it harder, but instead they just complained. Yes, WotLK was easier than other expansions. That doesn't mean complaining makes it more fun :P Add your own challenges to make it more fun.

There was a guild called "Undergeared" that did a large portion of WotLK raid content (10 man versions) in only blue gear. Now that is awesome if you ask me. They were able to kill like 5 or 6 bosses in ICC, I think all in normal ToC, like all but Yogg/Algalon in Ulduar, and all of Naxx. Pretty good work if you ask me.

But yeah, anyway, if you haven't tried any of these player imposed restrictions on your current games... Try it sometime! They're an awesome challenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anowyn View Post
    These right here are awesome. This is a prime example of why I never understood people complaining when WotLK got too easy. They could have imposed their own restrictions to make it harder, but instead they just complained. Yes, WotLK was easier than other expansions. That doesn't mean complaining makes it more fun :P Add your own challenges to make it more fun.

There was a guild called "Undergeared" that did a large portion of WotLK raid content (10 man versions) in only blue gear. Now that is awesome if you ask me. They were able to kill like 5 or 6 bosses in ICC, I think all in normal ToC, like all but Yogg/Algalon in Ulduar, and all of Naxx. Pretty good work if you ask me.

But yeah, anyway, if you haven't tried any of these player imposed restrictions on your current games... Try it sometime! They're an awesome challenge.
    Exactly! In my opinion, you didn't play WotLK until one of your skinners chainsoloed as much of VH normal as possible for the dragonscales
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword
    Amazing Game, Not the best graphics but really really deep and will keep you occupied for atleast 200hours IF you give the game a chance, its a turn based strategy game that I've seen Nothing coming even close to how detailed things can be from diplomacy to war to economics and techs.
    One of my Best of all time games :P