What raid content can enhancement shammy solo?

Well im lvling a enhancement shammy and would like to know what content are we able to solo? It would be great if someone had alredy a list or something. But well the boss that im really interested in soloing is onyxia, i would like to get that mount, the air phase will be tough but i really have no idea.

P.S.: didnt know where to place this thread, raids and dungeons or shaman :P

Deleted
    Onyxia herself hits fairly hard nowadays + you have to handle whelps, warders and her all by yourself. You might end up better off killing her with some friends on a shaman.

DK = well..
    Hunter = can feign death the warders so they only have to handle the old lady and the whelps and way superior damage on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you. Everything up to LK raids, and even LK raids when you get good gear

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia is actually quite tough, I would suggest you 3 man it or two man it even

Good luck

No way you can solo onyxia...even at these massive health/dmg numbers we see. She will hit you way to hard.

I dont think that you can solo onyxia, maybe you can but in that case you must to study 100% mechanic and prepare for wipe fest many times. Also try to find some spec for that, maybe different gemming, enchants etc.
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

Deleted
    done a few tries and the only problem is the whelps imo. When I've found a way to handle them, it will probably be smooth sailing for the rest of the fight!

I haven't had a chance to try many, but I've soloed the first boss in VOA. That's actually the highest one I've gotten around to trying.

Of course, you can solo all the obvious ones - MC, etc etc.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Should ask in the Shaman forum since soloability of bosses are very class/spec/ilvl specific.

Kara most definitely. Some BC bosses in some raids. All wrath heroic dungeons. I got Less Rabi in a solo run with my shammy, 3 weeks ago.
    We do hit a wall solo-wise. There are lots of things enhance shamans cannot do. We wear mail not plate and don't have a permanent pet to distract the boss with.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.