Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    you even get weapon jams in that game which is great!
    Fucking what

This is quite possibly the most befuddled a post on MMO Champion has made me

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 01:27 PM ----------

Lol my post about guns jamming being the worst implementation of realism was in this thread too

It's already been commented on, but my personal view is that of pacing. I like both types, but they feel very different, even if they're the same general genre.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno if this has been said in this thread already or not since I only read the first page really, but..

You've not played either game at a competitive level, I'm assuming. Higher caliber Call of Duty matches are so intense and nerve racking because of the fact that you die so easily. Matches are won/lost by someone being in the wrong position for even a second.

In competitive Halo there are still set ups and strategies, but mistakes are way more forgiving. If you poke out just a little bit in Halo you can take a shot or two and be fine. In Call of Duty, you can't and that is where the skill and difficulty come into play.

The better players in Call of Duty are the ones who know where they are in relation to their enemy, their teammates, the objective, and the map. Good players in Halo are the ones who have a steady BR shot.

This game is beyond bad, used as a recruitment tool for the army, my recruiter when i joined the military tried to get me to come down for a tourney for it at the recruitment station, i told him straight up i dont play shit games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Battlefield 3 with a squad of friends, is one of the best gaming experiences i have ever had.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

I prefer my shooters in the modern military variety, and firmly believe no other FPS will give me anywhere near as much enjoyment as Battlefield 2 does.

The Shield system in Halo & the absurd health regen rate in Call of Duty aren't fun to me. Plus, their maps are just too small for my liking. I'll stick to my good ol' battlefield games

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Good players in Halo are the ones who have a steady BR shot.
    Teamwork is more important than aim in Halo games

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Fucking what

This is quite possibly the most befuddled a post on MMO Champion has made me

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 01:27 PM ----------

Lol my post about guns jamming being the worst implementation of realism was in this thread too
    Its annoying sure but i really do like it, i must be the only one ha!

---------- Post added 2011-06-22 at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    This game is beyond bad, used as a recruitment tool for the army, my recruiter when i joined the military tried to get me to come down for a tourney for it at the recruitment station, i told him straight up i dont play shit games.

I have no idea why the U.S army use it for recruitment that’s a bit silly in my opinion. I only like the game for its realism not its gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Teamwork is more important than aim in Halo games
    Yep, if for no other reason than the extra durability I mentioned earlier making it even more important that multiple people focus the same target.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?