Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's just a change in epeen value:

To: what date did you get LoD on.

Personally I'm of the opinion that the whole I'm-using-this-title-to-show-how-leet-i-am thing is kinda embarrassing. I generally get the title, put it on for the screenshot, then go back to something interesting.

In a nutshell I doubt they'll ever remove it, they want people to want to (re)visit old instances.

i DONT have Light of Down and i think this title should be unobtainable.

Such titles should be revarded to ppl who were able to deafet the boss at the respective level.

Quote Originally Posted by Qij View Post
    heroic halion should have given a title as a reward, pugs still cant manage to kill him with much ease.

---------- Post added 2011-07-15 at 10:15 AM ----------

just wait till one lucker sucker gets invincible. then you won't be laughing. >_>

lol sig. I get to fit in with my guild that has like 30 of them ^_^

No its not unfair. Deal with it.

because the title is outdated wearing it doesn't mean anything now.

It's still available for people like you that either don't have the title or bought it to parade around with to bitch about the other people that can get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I pugged Celestial Defender on PTR Broxigar. lulz.

On topic, you can't get Conqueror of Naxxramas, Celestial Defender, Conqueror of Ulduar, Champion of Ulduar, Grand Crusader, Death's Demise, The Magic Seeker, Obsidian Slayer, or Argent Defender.

If you have any title other than those, no, your title isn't special and other people can go and get it and will continue to go and get it if they feel they want it.
    1. Instead of "Conqueror of Ulduar, Champion of Ulduar" you should have said "Immorta, Undying"
    because those 2 ulduar achieves were 100 times easier than the Naxx titles, because the ulduar achieves didn't require to kill the bosses in 1 raid lockout without anyone dying in the raid.
    2. Obsidian Slayer? ... come on now!!! it was a stupidly easy fight and all that mattered is who leveled faster to level 25 ... if I'm not mistaken, a lot of servers had pugs getting Obsidian Slayer...

---------- Post added 2011-07-16 at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    I disagree, I was selling runs in Ulduar at the start of Cata for the title and mount and we zerged Algalon down in about a minute, not really hard IMO.
    well Algalon was so easy even at lvl 80, that we did a video where we pulled him once, and let the timer to go down to 6 minutes.
    Then pulled him and 1 shot just because were awesome :P with half ALTS )
    Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgetwgdTDvM
    Last edited by Rafy; 2011-07-16 at 03:08 PM.
    Stop standing in fire...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is bane and every other title that people worked hard for still possible to be earned?

This question was answered before cata came out actually. Blizzard stated that if a player worked hard and took the time and effort to go back and get the achievement they feel that they had "earned" the reward.

Also with LoD, I still try to get it every week because I almost got it during ICC prog. It is still extremely hard to get.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it matter if its still available, how bout we just delete all raids if it bothers you that much that people can do old content=S

Deleted
    Because only a tiny minority actually cares right now. How does it affect you? It doesn't, thats how.

If people want to get the title at 85 and think it means something, then good for them. Everyone with a shred of sense in the game knows otherwise, and its not worth the arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    I think I got the gist of your post. Wrath is outdated content, nobody cares about LoD. You want a good title? Go get the Nef/Cho'gall/Al'akir titles.
    Nef/Sinestra/Al'akir titles*

Or get the Heroic Rag title :-P

I do not mind them still having the titles in the game it allows me to get them on my alts i couldnt raid with then because i was guild MT. But i will never use wrath titles i will always rock my Hand of A'dal title till the end of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafy View Post
    2. Obsidian Slayer? ... come on now!!! it was a stupidly easy fight and all that mattered is who leveled faster to level 25 ... if I'm not mistaken, a lot of servers had pugs getting Obsidian Slayer...
    it would be a feat if people got realm first OS at level 25 imo

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    it would be a feat if people got realm first OS at level 25 imo
    It would be a feat entering OS at 25.

Please keep the titles for in like 6 months or so I might be renewing my account I'd love to be able to get 6 firends and get that title. I like to collect titles.

So people go to try LK25HC and fail horribly.

why are the ulduar drakes still available >< ! /rage!!!! I would of been happy if they got rid of them icc pacth...Even toc

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Why does it matter, achievements have a date on them. You got yours when it was the proper level and difficult they didn't, move along. Besides if your complaining about that title you clearly don't have Dragonslayer title. I know I don't but I could care less what titles people have. But that's me, not understanding why silly things like this get to people.
    Last edited by Xuany; 2011-07-17 at 05:10 AM.

Deleted
    Just read through the first couple of pages:

herald of the titans was easy. Did it a few times with the 'he feeds on your tears' achievement. And sold it a few times too (which i regret seeing as it means there are some true scrubs running around with it).

LoD was a prestigious title for a short while, but naturally that expansion came to and end and we moved on. It would have been nice for LKhc and Hallion to have server 1st titles, if only for the sake of consistency to end the expansion, it's not however something I'm too sad to see go.
    Server 1st titles add a lot of drama. I missed Celestial Defender due to being 10min late to the kill, missed my invite. A trial took my spot, died on the first cosmic smash, BAM. I log in and see him get the title. After a few weeks of progress they 1shot it without me /huzzah.

They also aren't that amazing.

If anyone cared to armory me they'd see I have LoD about 6months before my 'Realm 1st Heroic LK'. And also 'Tribute to insanity' however many months before 'realm first grand crusader'. Faction changing and all sorts to get stuff is just bad and shouldn't be encouraged. I like where the game is with emphasising playing with friends, trying to build a server community and having fun.

All of that is ofc only relevant to the average player like myself. Those that are chasing world ranks... it's an achievement of it's own and i'm sure having a title above your head isn't why you put the effort in anyway.

because they personally hate you, and want you to feel terrible about having something that other people can also have