View Poll Results: What do you think about Rebecca Black?

Voters
125. This poll is closed
  • Hate her, Don't want another Justin Bieber.

28 22.40%
  • Hate her, Trying to become famous through Youtube.

12 9.60%
  • Hate her, Debut song was awful.

52 41.60%
  • She could do better.

14 11.20%
  • She's OK. Just need a different approach/song style to get her up and running.

12 9.60%
  • (Doubt it's possible yet, but) I love her, don't know what everyone is complaining about.

7 5.60%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The song isn't even a song. The lyrics are like they are written by a 5 year old. "We so excited". The entire song is autotuned in order to make up for any artistic talent she has.
    When will people realise that autotuned songs = bad. Stop doing it, you're not making it any better, sadly it gets almost used in every song which is such a shame.

Yes, her parents paid thousands of dollars to make that clip, but it was a terrible way to start of any type of musical career. I' say it is either because her parents were way too pushy, or she whined at her rich parents.

This poll is very stupid... All I can think of. I don't hate her, I don't really care. It's the same thing with Justin Bieber, I don't ever see it, so why do I give two shits? People that hate her that much are the ones that go out and look for it honestly.

Edit: She's was 13? She probably thought it was good, atleast that's what the people telling her to sing it was. She gets so much hate as if she was the one shoving the song down peoples throat, and she isn't, it's people doing it.
    Last edited by Zarios; 2011-06-20 at 10:59 AM.

because people wich more talent than her doesn't have a chance against youtube freaks

Don't really hate her, she did nothing wrong. Friday was a horrible song, but it managed to garner a lot of attention, and I've heard it so many times from parody videos that I find myself (ashamedly) singing along to it. I had to admit that it is a horribly catchy song, but I suppose that's a key factor in pop music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxhp View Post
    I am now madly in love with you, to the point where I would give birth to your babies even though I'm a dude.
    Incoming manbabies.

Brony Friend Finder--->http://tinyurl.com/4x88w3a Steam: Some form of Disso, (changes daily)

Obviously because of her amazing talent/voice/lyrics RIGHT?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no "I hate her because her fame was manufactured" option.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

The reason why people hate Rebecca Black is... well she got famous by getting a lot of hate, or nobody knew she existed anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    semi-fat white girl called Black? Really?) and the whole video sucked so much it almost made me throw up..
    What? she looks atleast normal weight :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Because people who don't know how to sing shouldn't do it in internet :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I don't hate Black herself, I'm sure she is a nice girl. I do however dislike the song. The words are empty of meaning, the sole reason it was written was to jump on the bieber bandwagon, the autotune is too obvious (usage of autotune to create a specific effect is OK in my book).

Music should not be a money printing tool.
    Basicly this. Music is an art. And Friday is no art, I wouldn't even wipe my arse with it; could be contagious.

I don't really hate her, I just hate her song. And I generally dislike it when teens make music, don't really know why, it just doesn't fit imo.

I think the hate on her is just another internet meme.

Please add another option in your poll:

"Who the hell is Rebecca Black?"

Im serious, i have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Basicly this. Music is an art. And Friday is no art, I wouldn't even wipe my arse with it; could be contagious.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. Oh man, thats funny. Popular music has not been art for a long, long time. Music is a business. The majority of music made today is made to make money. Anything that is created for the sole reason of making money isnt really art. At least not to me.

I don't hate her because I really don't know anything about her.

However, I do hate what she represents (as others have mentioned): trying to exploit something when you don't really have the ability to do it properly. That song "Friday" could possibly be the absolute worst song I have ever heard. It's horrible.

People hate her because she sounds like Fran Drescher.

Deleted
    Probably because she is the worst artist of the century.

Quote Originally Posted by Klausk View Post
    I don't really hate her, I just hate her song. And I generally dislike it when teens make music, don't really know why, it just doesn't fit imo.

I think the hate on her is just another internet meme.
    It only became a meme because it is universally-recognized as being oh so awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    her only problem in life is choosing between the front seat or back seat. =/ What a hard life.
    >>> ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!! <<<