15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Your Minecraft stories.

I'm sure some of you have played the game Minecraft. I recently started playing and I must say; it's a great game. The only thing about me when playing is that I automatically seem to draw myself to lava... and die. If you have a story that you'd like to post, please do.

Here is my story.

Rillak knew what he had to fear in those caves now. The flames of the fires stood high, and roared as it devoured the crumbled pieces of stone that fell down in it.
    "I shall not be the victim here, not again." Rillak said to himself, and ventured deeper into the mine.
    With molten lakes of lava on his left side, and flames on his right side, Rillak continued deeper into the cave, and his eyes witnessed the bright blue essence of the forlorn... diamond.

Jumping over ledges, sneaking through crumbled entrances and avoiding falling rocks, Rillak finally made it through. Nothing stood between the diamond and him. They were one, they were eternal. Carefully and with extreme accuracy, he extracted the diamonds from the ancient wall.

He had memorized the path, so he quickly returned with the diamond to his base, and crafted the finest of weapons and armor.

The next day, he returned, only to go deeper into the cave...
    ...he fell into lava and died.

The End.

I'm not good at adjective heavy stories so i'll just post this in normal manner.

It was the 5th day of Minecraft thus far. As I realized that punching wood and digging holes isn't enough to qualify me as a great architect, I began to farm sand to create glass. With these magnificent piece of blocks I would of build a aquarium around my sandcastle. But as the work was coming to and end, I heard a silent noise coming from behind. SSsssss, I heard as the glass blocks had begun to shatter. With water flooding outside and inside the sandcastle I had built, I started to cry in tears.

THE END!

I login and it goes to a black screen and crashes my computer! True story.

After a long week of hard work I finally lay me down to sleep, praying the lord my soul to keep, but if I die before I wake--
    Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    >> You are dead.
    >> Click any key to respawn
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2011-06-21 at 11:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play during free weekend
    Dig into mountain
    Can't get out the way I came
    Get tired of trying to dig a new way out
    Alt+F4

Solid game, but definitly has a niche audience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balbo View Post
    I login and it goes to a black screen and crashes my computer! True story.
    Fix your mods lol.

Building a community with my RL friends, every new day, 2 spiders on top of my house. I move like 100 blocks away, 1 spider decides to move with me. Happened for about 20 days total T_T Though, it was funny as hell. Almost made a spider farm.

Here's my story.

::Thunder::

"Oh shit! Do you hear that?" Robbie said as he dug his way deeper into the ground. "I think it's coming from behind this wall.....weird place for a thunderstorm".

::LOUD THUNDEROUS SLAMS OF ZEUSNESS!!::
    Robbie breaks through the wall and sees a light down a long tunnel. As he slowly walks towards it a image so blinding finally reveals itself as one big word.
    "Terraria? What's that?"

THE END

Terraria, the game that thunderfucks Minecraft.

creepers are good at their job. one day I was just happily collecting my sugar cane and suddenly, SSSSSS-boom! didn't even have time to react.

also when digging around in a cave system recently, I got lost for HOURS! the tunnels must've been the entire continent I was on! I found over 15 diamonds, then couldn't find my way back out to my house. I panicked and dug a new path upwards, hoping that I wouldn't wind up miles away and lost from my house (and the resources within) forever.

as I finally saw the sweet sunlight again, I noticed I poked out...right in my house's front lawn...AND ONE SQUARE FROM MY LAVA MOAT! o_O that was close...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.