Deleted

LulzSec Hacker Arrested?

I know there is another thread on general LulzSec stuff but I thought this development warranted another post to discuss an arrest made this morning.

The BBC is reporting that this morning a 19 year old man from Essex was arrested in connection with the LulzSec hacks. It was a joint operation between Scotland Yard and the FBI from America (the kid brought the CIA and Senate sites down so America has an interest in this too)

A Scotland Yard spokesman said:
    "The arrest follows an investigation into network intrusions and distributed denial of service attacks against a number of international business and intelligence agencies by what is believed to be the same hacking group."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13859868

Lulzsec's last post on Twitter was 9 hours ago. Do you reckon it is possible that they have caught the guy? Or is it a larger team behind this and therefore they will keep posting on Twitter and keep hacking despite losing this guy?
    Last edited by mmoc4fa48d822f; 2011-06-21 at 01:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already posted in the LulzSec page. :S

Deleted
    There is also a post on the same page that you posted the MSN article that says hackers have identified the LulzSec guy as a 32 year old. I wanna know what the truth is or whether those hackers are just making it up. Meh, just thought I'd make this one to discuss this particular arrest. It may be unconnected to LulzSec.

Lulzsec was calling all hackers in the world to unite for Antisec, probably just a kid who was stupid enough to get himself caught.

Deleted
    LulzSec twitter updated.