Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    League of Legends
    World of Tanks
    Black Prophecy (Currently in open beta and is a fun space shooter)

The best of the traditional free to play mmorpg's that I've tried is Dungeons and Dragons Online, although I haven't tried Vindictus yet and that seems to get good reviews.

Forsaken World isn't bad.

Deleted
    Team Fortress 2! Went free last week, or should I say "freemium". When you dl it for free, you are not premium user, you have to buy something from ingame shop to get premium membership and smallest purchase is always 5$. But, TF is good even without premium membership.

Runes of Magic seems to be the best of the ones i've played...just about everything can be traded for gold(even the buyable currency) and updated every 3 months, downside..the graphics are not that good(even on highest settings) and the lag can be quite irritating though not noticeable most of the time.

Black Prophecy a space based mmo...looks great but really lost its appeal after the opening missions...the modular ship system sounded like a great idea but your ship still looks basicaly the same all the way through, the tallent points system need a drastic overhaul as dose the stat distribution.

And Allods online looks very nice and seems to have a prety deep tallent system only started playing this though.

Team Fortress 2 is now Free to Play.....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I'm glad you mentioned Black Prophecy.. That games looks beautiful..