Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow4ce View Post
    Upon talking to a GM about it i am safe to say that this "free wow too veteran players" only counts for the U.S players. The GM was also confident that this would later come to the EU players, timestamp was ofc not given.

Hope that helped
    Does that mean that we EU players can play US for free till 80?
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Does that mean that we EU players can play US for free till 80?
    Wow!!! There's really not much else to say... Does someone happen to have a facepalm picture at hand?

I have 2 recruit a friends linked to my account at the moment does anyone know if these will upgrade to level 80 along with the patch? my friends have only been playing for a few weeks so we are not that far into the recruit a friend process.

Deleted
    Recruit me please! I'm not willing to buy teh game PM me pls pls pls

Quote Originally Posted by monsterrum View Post
    Recruit me please! I'm not willing to buy teh game PM me pls pls pls
    You realise it's only 30 days? In other words, you'll have to pay anyway after those 30 days, and will have to buy the expantions.
    If you are not sure if you want to play the game, just get the 10 day trial.

On topic:
    I'm from the EU, played since 2005 and took some breaks when the game had nothing to offer for me, wonder if I get a mail.

I got this email! I thought it was a fake so I went to the site and it said, "Welcome Joe!" and everything. I called Blizzard and said it's a new promotion.

Deleted
    Maybe some one can give me a key? If you can send me PM

I've been playing since Vanilla launch and I received an invite. It's an obvious attempt by Blizzard to use their existing player base to secure themselves new subscriptions. Sending me a free copy of a $10 game to give away is not a "gift" and does not show their "thanks"- it shows me you are stooping to new lows scam me into giving you more subscribers. Find your own subscribers, don't use your existing player base as your lackeys.

Apparently the blues moderating the US forums felt the same way since they deleted my thread about it in the General forums after receiving many favorable replies from other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    I didnt get one. I feel offended. My friend who started during cata got one. Im twice as offended.
    This. If I don't get one this will be my official goodbye. Like a kick in the nuts to REAL veteran subscribers.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main account has been active since launch. I have at least one max level toon of every class, if not two. I have logged some ungodly amount of hours like 70 or 80,000 and I have never been thrown a single bone from Blizzard. No R-a-F emails, no beta keys, no nada. So I don't wanna hear it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have known something like the "free gift" thing would happen after they chased so many of us to Rift with their idiocy.

Your Pal,
    Jubber
    AKA ROFeraL
    AKA "The Gun"

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    This. If I don't get one this will be my official goodbye. Like a kick in the nuts to REAL veteran subscribers.

Same, playing since start, never unsub'd ... nothing.

14 85's. a ridiculous amount of 70 + ... /played would be...well, is there a doctor in the house?

no raf, no beta, no invites, and now.... no friend shit... lmao @ veterans
    Last edited by webdonkey; 2011-06-29 at 07:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep