Need Laptop Help

So my cousin needs a new computer. His laptop hasn't been able to run wow for like a year, but the final straw for him was when he got windows 7 on it but it's now so slow that he can't play HoN or LoL either. A desktop is out of the question (he's only 17, going to be a senior in high school next year) and can't take one to college.I built my own computer last year but I know nothing about laptops. He would like something that can at least play WoW smoothly, even if only on low/med settings, and also to play some other,much smaller games (HoN LoL civilization and Dota 2 when it comes out). 700 USD would be ideal, but anything upto 1000 would be possible.. He was gonna get an alienware until I told him how much a waste of money they are.Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    I see you've started linking my favourite linkable laptop.

But in reality, you can't get a laptop with a better price than that, if you want it to be at all able to play and at the same time, won't be outdated in two months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I see you've started linking my favourite linkable laptop.

But in reality, you can't get a laptop with a better price than that, if you want it to be at all able to play and at the same time, won't be outdated in two months.
    Took me longer than it should have to find it... :<

Awesome guys, thanks

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...&skuId=2750065
    Just bought one a few days ago, it runs wow great on medium settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithrowmagicz View Post
    I'd stay away from it since it doesn't specify which graphics card it uses. . . "Graphics - AMD Radeon" so... what graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithrowmagicz View Post
    Sure. But I wouldn't recommend a Fusion laptop to game on, if it could be avoided. Because it ain't gonna be pretty except in 5s.

---------- Post added 2011-06-26 at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    I'd stay away from it since it doesn't specify which graphics card it uses. . . "Graphics - AMD Radeon" so... what graphics?
    It doesn't. It uses an APU.
    &nbsp;