Deleted

[Movies] Xmen: The Movie - Xmen Origins: Wolverine Sabretooth Question

In Xmen Origins, were shown that Sabretooth is Wolverine brother etc, they fight, kill Deadpool V1 together blah blah.
    Then in Xmen: The Movie Which is set after origins, Sabretooth doesnt acknowledge Wolverine as his Brother at all, it just throws me of a little hah! Is this just how its meant to be or something else ?

There are alot of things that dont line up in all the movies. Starting ages, ending character apearances.
    Id just think of those as separate movies (unless its trilogy).

That's just because they hadn't thought of that yet, or he knew that Wolverine lost his memory and didn't want to bother reminding him since it would not work.
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

15+ Year Old Account
    X-Men 1-3 is their own Universe, X-Men: Origins and all they'll be making with those is it's own universe, and X-Men First Class is its own universe. For instance. In Wolverine, Emma Frost looks pretty young, she goes with Professor Xavier, Emma doesn't even know it's him. Emma should of known, but nope, different universe between them. Which is better imo. I like the First Class universe the best, it has a lot of potential. Same with Wolverine, he didn't know it was him in the first one, even after the awesome cameo in First Class. Little things like that.

Luke Skywalker makes out with his sister in Star Wars, too. It's a case of "we're making it up as we go", which a lot of movies/shows suffer from if their writing staff isn't too bright.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's simple.

forget Wolverine: Origins ever happened.

then everything makes sense, and as a bonus that godawful film was never make
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    it's simple.

forget Wolverine: Origins ever happened.

then everything makes sense, and as a bonus that godawful film was never make
    lololol^

None of the x-men movies line up, if that sort of thing prevents you from enjoying something you will probably hate the new one
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    It's what you get when you just want to make a "cool" comic movie, influenced by hollywood, which totally fucks up the actual comics. The superhero hype has gotten way to big imo.

Thank god Nolan is talented and actually makes something unique AND beyond good with the whole hype. With a bit of luck the new Spiderman can go the same direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    lololol^

None of the x-men movies line up, if that sort of thing prevents you from enjoying something you will probably hate the new one
    that's not what stopped me enjoying Origins :P what stopped me enjoying origins is they took an AMAZING comic, and pissed all over it, giving us some wierd mess that NO ONE liked.

I totally agree though Led, Nolan is the man, the new Batman movies are epic, thing is I'm a HUGE Batman fan, so I'd probably have loved em anyway. If he can win me over to Spiderman (who I hate) I'll officially crown him king of comic movies

also, am I the only one who REALLY wanted Nolan making the Dark Tower movies?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Origins was a terrible movie anyway, just forget about it ever happening and you will live a better life.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Deleted
    If he can win me over to Spiderman (who I hate) I'll officially crown him king of comic movies
    He isn't doing anything for the new Spider-man movies?