Back in 2009, I ordered World in Conflict Gold Edition with store credit. Earlier, I purchased a game and I ran into issues. They couldn't offer me a full refund, so they offered it to me in store credit.

Well, I reformatted my computer the other day. I don't normally back up game files as I can always go back to the websites that I bought them from and download it there. Upon going to the Ubisoft digital store where I bought the game, I entered my username and password. The username would be my e-mail and the password was something I would easily remember (My pets name). Turned out the information was wrong... So I did a forget password thinking I forgot my password. Their system claimed my account didn't exist. Odd.. So I searched through my e-mails and found the confirmation e-mails that Ubisoft sent me in 2009 when I purchased the game. It has the order number and everything, so I go back to the website and use their "View order history". It asked me for the order number and I entered it.. It claimed there was no order with that order number.

So right about then I was getting upset because they confirmation e-mail said I could download the game whenever I wanted for unlimited amount of times. I e-mailed customer service to explain my issue. I included my order number, the game I ordered, the walletID (Assume that is for the store credit), and even entered my game CD key. I received an e-mail back telling me they couldn't find any order with the information I provided. They also told me to go to Turbines customer support saying that I had the wrong customer services.. Well, no I didn't have the wrong customer service because I ordered the game from Ubisoft's digital store. In the 2009 confirmation e-mail, it even directed me to a Ubisoft support page.

The next mail I sent them, I explained I ordered from Ubisoft and asked what Turbine had anything to do with it.. I even submitted a screen shot of the e-mails from Ubisoft.

So while I am waiting for them to respond, what would my next action be if they don't help me? Would I be better off calling their customer service?