10+ Year Old Account

looking for a damage text mod...

on my shammy i have my raid frames right in the middle of my screen to heal with, right between me and the target.

of course the floating text is right in the middle as well, covering my raid frames

what im looking for is for the floating text to be moved. to the left or right, whatever. im unwilling to move my raid frames as they are perfect where they are, i want the text to move. i still want the data, just not where it currently by default is.

help?
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ttle-text.aspx

MSBT works great and you can move the "scroll" regions to not cover your frames
    Victoria Aut Mors

Deleted
    SCTD

or just use elvui i use elvui with "nice damage" addons font. works nice for me.

MSBT uses a lot of memory and can kill some peoples FPS, others have no issue

I personally like Parrot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    MSBT uses a lot of memory and can kill some peoples FPS, others have no issue

I personally like Parrot
    i looked up parrot but it doesnt seem to say i can move the text? id like to have another option aside from mik if it is a mem hog. but if it cant do the same then i cant use it. can parrot move the text?
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Yes it has all the basic features of such an addon including the ability to move the text around.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    All Combat Text addons (Parrot, SCT, MSBT) have the ability to move the Scrolling Text regions that they use.