Poll: Which guild will get World First

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    i doubt they've done so on hc mode
    Actually all bosses were tested on the PTR in heroic mode except Ragnaros. Whether or not they downed those bosses I don't know, but they had a fair amount of time to learn the fight and make some strategies. Personally I don't care too much as to who wins, but if I had to root for someone I am rooting for a US guild. I just don't want there to be bugs that cause people to cheat WFs anymore.

Deleted
    Gogo Method

Deleted
    More than likely it will be Paragon, but i'm rooting for Method.

Quote Originally Posted by inhide View Post
    I dont think any of the guild should get it if they did it on the ptr
    Why? Because they've had a chance to try out the encounters? Everyone have had that chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

i didn't think world firsts mattered anymore, given that blizzard engages top tier guilds to assist with testing content on the PTRs. its not like its the wild west, untested and unknown content... a handful of professional guilds get an inside look at it. I'm not complaining; their play testing ensures reasonable content for the rest of us.

I just don't think "world first" has the meaning it once did.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Stars in the poll?
    I think they could be leading this patch.
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Deleted
    Paragon IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    I've been a fan of Ensidia since the good old Nihilum days back in vanilla but I think their days as a world first guild is over. My bet is on Method or Paragon.
    Well, Kungen is gone it will never be the same... :/

Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradar View Post
    Where is Stars in the poll?
    I think they could be leading this patch.
    well it seems stars has changed faction only to be able to clear some hardmodes at the first week(the paragon site even says theyve downed 1 hard mode). personally i dont know what to think of that. im a far more casual player and though i understand they really want world first, but im in dubio abou this move. on one hand, i had to laugh about the clever trick, but on the other hand, it feels like they kinda did a bit of "cheating"(the other hardcore guilds will feel that way) just to have another week of hard modes to work on. i dont think its fair, not everyone is willing or able of paying X dollars/euros just to get an extra raid lockout.

edit: i think paragon will take world first ragnaros hard, but i dont know who will take world first on the first 4 bosses, since you can choose which one to do first.
    Last edited by Viriel; 2011-06-30 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    Stars :d

Deleted
    Because of Stars killing bosses already, they will get WF (Probably on everything, because even if they don't kill all bosses this week, I bet they get atleast 5 and practice on rest), one week head start is just huge thing.
    Out of that Method, For the Horde and Paragon. Ragnaros kill goes for Paragon.
    Last edited by mmoc696444b47f; 2011-06-30 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My guild is going for world first! We're putting a new name on that list!
    what guild is that pray tell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voorshwa View Post
    Does it really matter?It's just MC 2.0. Hell it's probably not even as big as the original MC. I'm so under-whelmed by this 'Raiding Content' that I doubt I'll bother with it.V
    You know you will. Don't kid yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptyk View Post
    Paragon <.<
    they are testing the raid on the ptr so they allready cleared it lol
    You really are as ignorant as they come. They "are" already testing? You mean they are right now? While the PTR is down? "Already cleared it?" So seven hardmode bosses down already on a server that doesn't exist? Wow, that's impressive.

Voting Blood Legion just because we're on the same server
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the first to exploit "clever game mechanics".
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Ragnaros Alliacne killed Ragnaros last night...

Deleted
    Didn't Enigma already get it..? Or are we talking about heroic? Since Stars got an adventage there. WIll probably get it this weekend.