Poll: Which guild will get World First

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    well considering (according to wow progress) 47 US guilds are already 7/7 I would say the content either isn't that difficult or the top 5% of WoW players are to good at the game. Either way Congrats to them =)

I hated Ulduar because it was just Uldaman scaled up to level 80 and 10 /25 players
    Wait.. what??
    The only similar thing was the "Uld"

Vodka, Paragon or Method in my opinion.

Blood Legion baby woooooo!!!!
    > Illidan represent!

pm me!

10+ Year Old Account
    i think it was vodka

STARS got shut down by blizz after they went 1/7 heroic I am pretty sure.
    They are only 1 boss ahead, and they aren't good enough to beat Paragon or Vodka even with the head start.

I'd have to go with either Paragon or Method, with Paragon inching out ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    Yeah I hated Ulduar because it was just Uldaman scaled up to level 80 and 10 /25 players
    you must be new here

pm me!

seems most of us chose paragon.
    I think they will be the first one ,then Method .

Running on the ptr is a huge help and I am guessing that Paragon will be top. 27th in the world isnt bad guess we get the leftovers lol.

Deleted
    Stars have already started on heroics because they faction transferred after clearing the place last night. However unless they can clear heroic before next week, I would guess that Paragon will overtake them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Probably the first to exploit "clever game mechanics".
    This is probably the best guess in the whole thread

Cool

Paragon's got my vote. Winners never cheat, and cheaters never win
    “what are you doing with my little sister?!” Arthas yelled as he revved the engine on his Harley motorcycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Betting Paragon gets Raggy first.

The first four (three if you count Shannox as STARS World First) can go anywhere, since guilds will probably choose different ones to start progress on.

Ensidia will get it first. Paragon however being comprised of several Blizzard Devs will get angry at being outshone.

Because this is unacceptable, they will spend thousands of dollars to pore over the gamelogs before finding some minor technicality (which they didnt consider, or outright fabricating one.). Paragon / Blizzard shall decry this as cheating, use it to ban Ensidia, Take away their achievement, and THEN take the World First. *shrug* Any guild with a Furor alt in it is capable of anything.

While what STARS did was technically underhanded, please note that this has been done before; and The only reason Blizzard is taking action is because Paragon lost its edge and they couldnt bear being upstaged.
    Last edited by LichslayerX; 2011-07-02 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yzzami View Post
    Paragon's got my vote. Winners never cheat, and cheaters never win
    That's funny since Paragon used Saronite Bombs to do something with the platform on the Lich King encounter and their raid members got banned for a few days.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That's funny since Paragon used Saronite Bombs to do something with the platform on the Lich King encounter and their raid members got banned for a few days.
    I though that was Ensidia?

Deleted
    paragon i think

Blood Legion is my sleeper, but most likely Paragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I though that was Ensidia?
    Apathy gotta ask... what do you think about Aptitude faction changing to get extra attempts on HMs/hotfixed to reg modes?
    Imo OOL will still get server first.