Deleted

Looking for an active eu server.

Heya!
    For the past 5 years I've been playing on the server Hellfire and I've noticed that less and less raids or pugs in general is happening and now nothing really happens at all. The server is more or less dead (Horde pov) No matter when I login there's nothing going on no raid pugs or trade spam it can be 1 fl trash run at max. The guild that I am in have done 3 bosses since expansion came out. So basically im looking for an very active server with lots of people where you can expect pvp to happen in the molten front and guilds doing more than 3 bosses in t11 content. The faction doesn't matter as im going to reroll anyway.

Deleted
    pretty sure hellfire died when the free transfer to mazrigos came around. mazrigos is pretty active but i wouldn't recommend it as the majority of pugs/players are pretty terrible. join a good guild and you'd be alright i guess.

Deleted
    Silvermoon; no realm queve time, high population, alot of PUGs. Not much horde tho, think its like 3000 allies on 1 Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    The Maelstrom is good, go check the usual sites for balance / progress etc. I quit playing a few month back though so you will have to ask on realm forums for specifics.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Nordrassil is da best of da best.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    www.wowprogress.com that's how my guild chose our server (Twisting Nether) very good server, anyway wowprogress tells u the population and ratio of horde to ally and the progress of all the guilds for horde i reccomend kazzak or twisting nether, alliance i think silvermoon is very good.