How do you make gold with Alch ,JC and enchant.

Hi guys, I would just like to know how you go about making your gold, I think that having these 3 profs maxed is easiest way but would like to know how you do it.

Well I start off with buying a ton of ele ore usually at about 27g a stack but now in 4.2 they are about 40g, this is fine with me because gems prices have also hiked. I prospect it all ( using a macro and while doing dungeons so when have a free moment I can do it or it becomes too tedious) When all prospected into gems I cut what I can into profitable gems or I transmute reds and oranges in to rares. All green and yellow get turned into jewellery and sent to my enchanter to DE. Orange and purple sell well on my server so I don't transmute or make into items. Now my question is what do you do differently? I can make hardened ele bars that are selling for 100g each on my server so 4 earths and 20 ele bars comes to about 80g so is not a profitable option I would rather prospect and get 1 inferno which is 100g. Well guys if you can tell me any little other tricks to use with these profs I would be delighted to know.

Thanks

Dont make jewellery this early in the patch since Hypnotic Dust isnt at its best. Just cut all the gems. I sold every gem possible to cut in cata last night for 100g+ each.

Where these just rares or alsogreens?

have you done the math? is 2 hypnotic worth more than the 2 green gems? it sure wasnt last week when they vendored for 5g and auctioned for 8 while hypnotics were 3...

In any case, coming from ore at 27g, your paying about 4g per green, so your DE items cost 9g(1g for the setting).

its a bad time to figure too much out right now, prices are all messed up, so what might work or not work now, will probably be opposite in a week.

Yea you are true just gonna play it day by day atm

On my server orange and purple gems are valuable enough to transmute for AH. Yellows and greens I use when transmuting meta gems, and the rest I make into jewelry for DEing.

I can AH powder, and I sell 'mighty stats' enchants for 150g each.