Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I basically want all of our guild raiders to get the normal mode content down. A more personal goal is to get as close as I can to BiS geared in normal mode gear.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Everything cleared
    Everything farmed
    Have the meta mount

Is what I usually aim for
    ^This
    Why play if you don't plan on being the best. (LOL cuz i haz frenidz, go outside.) =D

I really didn't care to kill Cho'Gall or Nef this expansion. I just wanted my Tier Gear really. I want Ragnaros dead though. :P

Happy with 13/13 and my pink drake. We started raiding really late in Cataclysm and our goal was to clear all the content and we did it!
    Cambrie | <hey im mvp>

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambrie View Post
    Happy with 13/13 and my pink drake. We started raiding really late in Cataclysm and our goal was to clear all the content and we did it!
    Sniff I never got my pink/red drake cause Shard of WoE is too good

SAD

Around world 50 - can't make room for more raids during progress time.

Deleted
    when i cleared the normal content and have my tierset, im satisfied
    not really a fan of progressing the same bosses with 1 additional skill for weeks

Deleted
    When i played, Clearing all NORMAL content is enough. Did it mostly for lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Sniff I never got my pink/red drake cause Shard of WoE is too good

SAD
    Guild wasn't up to the job as of yet, and thats going to stay that way. :/

Some of the other guilds on the realm had people thrashtalking us though, so i intent to fucking step on them the next tier!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have seen bosses created in the Blizzards' flames. Their HP fading without so much as a whimper. Entire dungeons cleared in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million hours wasted.

Something like that.

My guild strives for normal bosses, anything past that is just icing on the cake.

Normal Mode content for me. I'm content if I just get normal mode down, even if we never see the "Heroic" switch. I like to go back and get the mounts, though. The East Wind is pretty badass and no one on my server has it.

While in a guild, progress as far as possible. If that means 12/12 normal, than that's ok, if it's 13/13 HM's I'm all for it. While pugging I want to get the last boss down at least once. Thankfully I've finally found a guild that fits my raiding times and play style, hoping for a Heroic Rag kill this content.