Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I still think frost mage, warrior/blood dk, healer is going to be a serious pain, but that's more of a personal annoyance than an expected FOTM.

Whether it's FOTM or not, I'll be running Kitty + Resto Shammy + ?? (whoever we can find that's interested, possibly shadow priest, but hoping for a DK).

Realy hope to see more casters in arena, on my bg there are way too many dual melee.
    I will play shatterplay(mp3) or disc+frost mage+feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Two words. Server. Transfers.
    Yes, I can see 2 people leaving guilds who helped them farm Tarecgosas, which are going 99% of the time to long term, entrusted members, transferring to try so cheesy triple DPS comp in arena, and just get farmed. Completely plausible.

---------- Post added 2011-06-28 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RareMouse View Post
    Realy hope to see more casters in arena, on my bg there are way too many dual melee.
    I will play shatterplay(mp3) or disc+frost mage+feral.
    You will no doubt see a nice influx of elemental shamans, but 90% of them are going to be terrible, so nothing really to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfquake View Post
    Yes, I can see 2 people leaving guilds who helped them farm Tarecgosas, which are going 99% of the time to long term, entrusted members, transferring to try so cheesy triple DPS comp in arena, and just get farmed. Completely plausible.
    You don't need multiple people transferring. You're acting like there's only one legendary per server. There are servers where 50+ people (I'm low-balling) will have it before the end of the season. And those people are likely to be skilled (though not necessarily), and skilled players often PvP. That's 50+ people on the larger servers who could pull this off. And a server transfer or two from a smaller server isn't unlikely. There were triple shadowmourne teams in LK. There will be triple Tarecgosas this season.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

15+ Year Old Account
    caster overlords. everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    There were triple shadowmourne teams in LK. There will be triple Tarecgosas this season.
    And they'll global you every now and again, bu otherwise free points. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'll be playing at a rating high enough to avoid castertards who think gear carries well before the first one is even crafted.

Dragonwrath Cleave bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, gonna play 3s up to 2.2-3k just for gear, then when we get the staves are just going to push the motherfucking ratings \o/ lockmageshaman, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

And they'll global you every now and again, bu otherwise free points. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'll be playing at a rating high enough to avoid castertards who think gear carries well before the first one is even crafted.
    I bet you play a double melee comp

Your talent at tunneling a healer non stop, using cooldowns in the first 20 seconds, and totally ignoring your healer are legendary

I honestly hope the legendary is overpowered because i'm tired of seeing double melee idiot drooltards that dont' know how to play being successful in this game, and TSG of course. Most caster comps such take far more coordination, peels, setup, and communication to be successful. Any mage and warlock who uses melee esque tactics such as training the same target nonstop while ignoring everything else will die in about 5 seconds. This is precisely what most melee do, tunnel vision non stop while blowing all of their cooldowns way too early.

In fact, I played A TSG the other night who chased our mounted priest around a pillar for a solid 15 seconds, while their paladin bubbled our 2nd CC (even though his teammates weren't close to dying) and tunnel visioned our priest while their paladin died. Its unreal a shit team like this can get 2500, and there are many moron TSG's / double melee teams like this.

Really, you should watch some of the high rated TSGs play its an absolute joke, this game is garbage. Its pretty funny seeing all the prior season rivals get 2500+ this season from double melee FOTM scum comps.
    Last edited by velias1234; 2011-06-28 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by velias1234 View Post
    Hunter,kitty,resto shaman
    What??????????????????????
    That's probably going to be the best team to carry a hunter with next season, people are going to assume it's FOTM since it'll be one of the few comps you see hunters on.

Quote Originally Posted by Derian View Post
    That's probably going to be the best team to carry a hunter with next season, people are going to assume it's FOTM since it'll be one of the few comps you see hunters on.
    Until you get dalaran sewers where hunters can't do jack.

10+ Year Old Account

When you're wrong and you come crying to the forums begging for nerfs, we'll know what happened.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

I bet you play a double melee comp
    LSD to 2400, Shadowcleave to 2800.

cute story though.

Playing ele this season.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with everyone that says Ferals will be OP!

I mean, 2-3% damage increase. That's just insane....

Oh wait.

Until you get dalaran sewers where hunters can't do jack.
    Well yeah, no argument there. Any team that loses to a hunter on dal sewers has to be absolutely terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    I agree with everyone that says Ferals will be OP!

I mean, 2-3% damage increase. That's just insane....

Oh wait.
    Ppl always need to see the words ''nerf'' after seeing ''buff'' else their amazing brain knows the class will be absolutly overpowered.
    ppl never read the words FIXING and SCALING -.-...

Deleted
    feral+enhance+anything

Quote Originally Posted by joehrax View Post
    ppl never read the words FIXING and SCALING -.-...
    Dude! Obviously fixing = nerf and scaling = buff. DUH!

/end sarcasm
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Ret because of the Selfless healer change, Feral because of all the damage buffs.

Holy Paladins will also be quite annoying, and I think Enhance will be putting on a bit more sting.

But yeah, mostly ret/feral.

But overall, I think the game will be alot more balanced with this patch. Lots of good changes to all classes.
    Last edited by Valdemar; 2011-06-28 at 06:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Elemental Shaman/ Destro Lock/ Resto Druid

With the 90% haste buff when flameshock is dispelled it will provide DoT Protection for destro locks to do some work. Just Sayin...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xandman View Post
    Elemental Shaman/ Destro Lock/ Resto Druid

With the 90% haste buff when flameshock is dispelled it will provide DoT Protection for destro locks to do some work. Just Sayin...
    To bad they both still hit like wet noodles, if they get to cast at all.

But really, the Elemental changes are a joke. Seemed OP, turned out to be kinda "meh". It's not funny when Lightning Bolt does less damage than Icelance.